Lowest prices for your stay
$38
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
$31
FindHotel
$23
Hotels.com$38
Priceline$33
Travelocity$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020

hotel is near with food stalls and convenience store,, walkable from bts and pratunam market,, breakfast is good and room are very clean,, they replenish water and coffee daily,, they also clean the rooms daily,, have enjoyed my stay and had a comfortable sleep,, hotel also is child friendly

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Glo Angeline P
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Samran Place Hotel is very convenient and in central location, 8mins walk from BTS. Near the markets, malls but surprisingly not noisy inside the room eventhough it's right beside the main highway.
wide selection of food especially for breakfast. they granted us our request to have a breakfast on the go because our tour started early.
staff were very accommodating and friendly.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank charpanget
Reviewed 9 August 2019

We stayed 3 nights in July. Good location, close to Siam Square, restaurants etc.
Rooms were large and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend as close rail station. Small restaurant at hotel with reasonable menu and reasonable price drinks.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank ZappaPerth_australia
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

A young male front desk agent let me checked in early.He was very professional and provided good customer service.I told him that I came from a 4 -hours ferry ride and a 6 -hours bus ride from Koh Tao and he immediately told me that I can have an early checked in.I was so happy thinking I can have a good rest after long night of travel.

Breakfasts was included and it was really good.I love their Pad Thai for breakfast!

This hotel was also located near Ratchatewi subway station.Very convenient to go the airport.You can also walk to Siam Paragon and MBK mall for souvenirs!

It wasn’t as good as Four Points and Marriot Hotels But the price is just right!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

A group of stayed for 3 nights. This place is a great location, close to many shopping areas and a short tuk tuk ride to a night market. There is AC and breakfast included which is yummy. Rooms are clean. Very nice staff! Prices were cheap, can’t remembwr exact prices. WiFi included. Good beer.

Date of stay: January 2019