Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$29
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Trip.com
$22
Booking.com$28
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

We stayed 3 nights in July. Good location, close to Siam Square, restaurants etc.
Rooms were large and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend as close rail station. Small restaurant at hotel with reasonable menu and reasonable price drinks.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank ZappaPerth_australia
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

A young male front desk agent let me checked in early.He was very professional and provided good customer service.I told him that I came from a 4 -hours ferry ride and a 6 -hours bus ride from Koh Tao and he immediately told me that I can have an early checked in.I was so happy thinking I can have a good rest after long night of travel.

Breakfasts was included and it was really good.I love their Pad Thai for breakfast!

This hotel was also located near Ratchatewi subway station.Very convenient to go the airport.You can also walk to Siam Paragon and MBK mall for souvenirs!

It wasn’t as good as Four Points and Marriot Hotels But the price is just right!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

A group of stayed for 3 nights. This place is a great location, close to many shopping areas and a short tuk tuk ride to a night market. There is AC and breakfast included which is yummy. Rooms are clean. Very nice staff! Prices were cheap, can’t remembwr exact prices. WiFi included. Good beer.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2019

The hotel staff are very kind and speak English. The breakfast included in pricing is good. Good value for the room, nothing fancy but clean and with AC. good location within walking distance to shopping centers and short rides to sightseeing. Hotel keeps luggage if you check out but want to go explore before leaving. good Wifi connection. massage place right below hotel and cheap and really good. The restaurant in hotel is also good! I would recommend this place. I felt safe.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located rather close to the train terminal comming from the international airport.
The staff is very nice an ready to help. We've left our lugadge at the reception because we arrived at 11:30 and the check in starts at 13:00.
The hotel looks nice at the ground floor but when you go to the upper floors the things are changing, the corridors are quite dark giving a spooky feeling, the rooms are not like we've seen on the website, to be honest I didn't check TripAdvisor before doing the reservation.
The breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple