All reviews don muang airport early flight up to date great shower thai dishes street food hotel is located swimming pool dmk thailand taxi proximity baht
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Coming from Bangkok airport the bus tour stop at Louis Tavern for the lunch. We only saw the hotel hall but it look like a nice and pleasant hotel. The buffet was good and the servers very nice and polite. A good experience.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed one night here before our early flight to Japan.
The room was very nice on the 5th floor with a nice view of the surrounding area also. The beds are very firm so keep that in mind. We went to the restaurant in the evening for drinks there was nice piano tunes being played. If you go there remember to tip the musician for the songs ;). There is also an outside swimming pool looked pretty nice but I didn’t swim while here. There is a small fridge in the room they have water but it’s not free. 30 Baht each. There is also o a coffee maker. The staff is friendly & helpful also.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

OK let's get this straight, the photo's and many of the reviews on here are for a different hotel IN the airport. This review is for the very nice hotel in Vibhavadi Rangsit, about 20 minutes from DMK airport in a cab.

This is a large modern hotel which is very nice inside. The rooms are a great size and have a good view from the upper floors. We could see the airport away in the distance which was nice to see the airplanes taking off before they stop for the night. The bed is massive and very comfortable. The bathroom is small but well done, with a great shower. There is a free shuttle to DMK airport at 6,8,10am and midday and 2pm. Breakfast was OK but not overly complicated.

The hotel is located in an area where there is a little market for hot food at night and enough restaurants to be able to choose from. Didn't try the pool although this was one of the reasons I booked this place as we may have been hanging around in the morning whilst we waited for our flight.

Can highly recommend this place, just bear in mind that my photo's (and those on agoda) are the most up to date for this place, you can ignore many of the photo's on here, along with many reviews which I have now reported.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The room is big but the bed is not comfortable at all. The noise is the worst thing. I heard the other room talked and laughted in the middle of the night. When someone close the door, you will know it. ;( The bathroom is not quite clean and most importantly "No bidet shower!". My room had clogged floor drain while taking a shower. Breakfast also not so-so, not variety.

The staff are friendly.

Room tip: Choose the high floor
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had a 14 hour layover, enroute to London, flight leaving in the wee hours. Around £120 for 8 hours. I didn't need a room to sleep in, though despite the lack of soundproofing, I did doze, and generally relaxed far more than on some uncomfortable airport chair, with a much louder tannoy. Room is basic but clean; the shower wasn't warm, and could do with updating.Beds were firm, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Complimentary coffee and snacks in room, rate included an evening Thai meal. Unlimited wifi; yes you can get free wifi in the airport, but limited to 2 hours a day per provider, so you have to keep resigning up, entering in passport details etc. Only English language TV channel was BBC, but also had live flight details in the room.

Date of stay: September 2017