All reviews closest bts station book tours great pool pool area is comfortable bed taxis silom
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Easy to get to- about 30 min from airport (without traffic)
Very clean Has beautiful pool and nice boutique restaurant. Prices very reasonable
Breakfast served daily and has custom egg dishes along with a variety of regional dishes that vary daily. Fresh fruit a definite plus!!!

Staff awesome!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2016

What can I say
Firstly very noisy with a bus load of other visitors from adults and children screaming and slamming doors not good all night .
breakfast well nobody spoke English and when I asked for scrambled egg or poached didn't know what I talking about no English also was told by the maid in a funny way sign language and Thai that number 2s are not to be put down toilet but in the waste beside toilet
I found that to be third world.
No tea /coffee or milk for a cuppa but bed was good also very spartan
On the day we arrived bell boy took luggage oh I booked two rooms one for son and another for us.back to the bell boy he asked for a tip I had thought it was voluntary I do give tips based on service given not for someone to ask me .
We stayed two nights out of nine and left very disappointed
I have requested a refund of the remainder of 7 nights but no word from Hotels.com and not happen with them either and return to NZ they will be getting a roasting
When we checked I had to pay the night watchman outside to get us a taxi as there none anywhere
From our experience it was a shocker
Receptionist asked why check out I told her and no responses not even a will try and fix nothing total shutdown

Room Tip: I say if like noise a bellboy that's asks for a tip go for it but for my family NO THANKS
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Hotel features a good enough location, but if you can't get any sleep, it is worthless. A group of undisciplined children and their mothers rented rooms on our floor, starting about 10:30 PM. The children were yelling and screaming and so were the mothers. They were slamming doors for about an hour.
We did call the front desk to complain, and I am not sure they did anything about it. We even left our room to tell ask them to be quiet, but that did not happen,
We thought the noisy guest would sleep late, but were wrong, They again woke us up at 6:30A,M, Sunday morning with door slamming and screaming in the hall, We had to get up and leave the premises for peace and quiet.

Room Tip: For a good sleep, go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015

This hotel offers reasonable price and we enjoyed comfortable stay in Bangkok. Breakfast is served in buffet style with a variety of choice. There is a good seafood restaurant nearby. It you walk in 15 minutes, there is a shopping center as well.
This hotel is located a bit far away from MRT but you can walk to the station (you can walk to the station anyway).
If you travel to Bangkok on business or tour and someone will pick you up at the hotel, that would be the best with reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Room was a decent size and the bed comfortable. Slightly shabby, but the room across the hall was being refurbished, so maybe others will also in the future. Room safe didn't work. WiFi was very spotty and we were disconnected frequently....sometimes only being connected for less than a minute before disconnected. It happened not only to us, but to all members of our group. Hot water was hot, then very cold...sometimes it would become hot again in a few minutes, other times it took more time. Bathroom sink did not drain....if it filled up, took over a half an hour to empty. No hair dryer in the room, but you could request one from the front desk. Breakfast was fine...eggs made to order and a selection of other items. Coffee strong enough to melt a spoon...too strong for me even adding water. Air Con worked well and kept the room very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business