“Nice vegetarian restuarant”

Ranked #1,040 of 12,758 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went there two times. The restaurant is located on the basement floor of Mediplex building, which is connected to BTS Ekamai. The price of foods are in medium range. There are a lot of a la carte vegetarian menus. The taste was good. The staffs were friendly with good service mind. My favorite menu was vegetarian Hoy tord (deep fried egg with mushroom, a copy version of fried oyster which is a famous meal in Thailand).

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I used to make it a rule to go to the Chiangmai branches of Khun Churn multiple times whenever visiting, the buffet setup in a couple of their locations was amazing and some of the best Thai food I've ever had. I haven't been to their newest location though so I'm not sure how it is now. This location however is quite different. For one it is in the underground floor of a medical complex which is a little strange but is fine. Another is as far as I can tell it doesn't do buffet but maybe just not when I was there. Anyway the food is still quite good and similar to the food that was available in the buffet in Chiangmai I reckon, some dishes seem to be a little bit too salty or sweet at times though and I miss being able to have a little bit of multiple dishes even when going alone. Not quite the feeling I used to get in Chiangmai, but I'm glad it's there nonetheless.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

A good Thai restro at mbk mall considering it's a only veg dining which are by far limited in Bangkok...tried koh pad Thai and green curry soup both were fabulous...lil expensive but tasty

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I was dying for nice vegetarian food after surviving on fried vegetables on rice and somtam for weeks while in the provinces. To see a menu as varied as Khun Chern’s restaurant — which I remember visiting in Chiang Mai — was mouthwatering. Unfortunately I was alone so could sample only one dish — Nam Tok Hed (mushroom). It was delicious. The fruit juice that came with it was a bit small for 85 baht but delicious nevertheless. If only every Thai city had a place like this, being vegetarian would be so much easier!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This place hasn’t changed - in a very good way. Quality of food, quick service and reasonable price.

I happened to stay very close to this restaurant and that’s how I found it. It’s not the easiest location to find but very convenient close to the BTS station - 30 sec to 1 min.

My favourite is a traditional Thai pomelo salad. Daily soup was very filling and yum. Healthy juice is also highly recommended. Check out the lunch special if you don’t know what to get.

I’m a meat lover yet I enjoy this place every time I go.