“Amazing chicken!”

Cuisines: Korean
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Just browsing the mall and I come across this place. They right away tell you the order will be around 15-20 minutes due to the way they make it. Knowing that, you can expect the wait. Well with waiting. Outside wings super crisp but inside very tender. Ordered the honey chicken. Wow!! I will definitely go back. Nice portion so I was very satisfied! Wait staff is awesome!!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

If you are tired of looking for that perfect spicy chicken steak, then look no further. This is the place. I was simply amazed how my palate responded to the taste of their chicken steak. The steak had the right texture and if you like your food to be a little spicy then this is must try. My wife ordered another dish which was also amazing. I also love that they give you a plastic glove so that you can use your hand to eat the oily chicken pieces and keep it clean at the same time. Perhaps a lot of you foodies may have come across this, but for me this was a first. Loved it!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

I have been to this restaurant in mbk twice ! I love the chicken strips Loverly white chicken in a rice batter with a 2 dipping sauces so good

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Not the first time going over kyochon and after half a year, the taste is still the same! Loving the red and soy garlic series together with the cripsy rice chicken strips! Hoping that they could open an outlet in singapore!

1  Thank Quade456
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I was expecting something different, but was pleasantly surprised! The chicken is crispy and delicious. I ordered the whole chicken, but next time I'll just load up on wings. Goes great with beer.