“Amazing! Don’t miss it”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cabana Garden is your "go to" neighborhood restaurant. Enjoy international and Thai cuisine in the casual atmosphere of our cozy garden bistro or "order in" using our convenient delivery service. We feature nightly home-style specials and sizzling pizzas fresh from our wood-fired oven. Great food and good value are just around the corner at Cabana Garden.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Found on trip advisor. Great menu, I struggled to pick a favourite but was really pleased with my steak. Lovely staff and owner super welcoming. Wine was great which is a real treat in Thailand! Very reasonably priced. Unmissable! Only downside for me is that I found this the day before I go home or I would have brought all my friends here. Will be back in the summer for sure!

1  Thank Kate C

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We come here on a regular basis as the food is outstanding and the service is exceptional!
The pizzas are best in Thailand

1  Thank TeaW21
Reviewed 17 April 2018

As my son wanted Italian food close to where we live, we went to Capana Restaurant, in On Nut, following the great reviews.
We ordered a bottle of Tempranillo to accompany a thin crust Diavola pizza and well presented Linguini ala Pescatore. We found the food and drink to be superb with great flavours. Then just when you think it couldn’t get better the waiter came and entertained us with stories about his life. We ended up having 2 more rounds of beer as the conversation was so engaging! It turns out that the waiter was the Swiss French owner, Alain! Loved the fact that the owner serves you. Any problems and he knows all about them, first-hand! Fortunately, we simply had a great night!
Thank God I called them to check they were open on Mondays or we could have missed this treat. (I had read an old review stating they were closed on Monday evenings!)

2  Thank Amarjit G
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great Italian food, lovely atmosphere and the owner is really nice person who want to make sure you’ll be satisfied.
Must say the prices are so reasonable and include tax. You must try!
We’ll come back for sure next time we’ll be in Bangkok!

2  Thank Netta I
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very good italian home made kitchen. Very nice and kindly owner who gave us at the end very tasty limonchelo.
Prices are very good include taxes!
We will come back for sure next time in bangkok!

1  Thank Dan M