“Go here for the buffet”
Review of Tuna Ichiban

Tuna Ichiban
Ranked #1,625 of 12,707 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Silom
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This restaurant is one of our favorites, specifically for the buffet. HOWEVER, you actually have to ask for the buffet menu. It's a little sneaky, but if you know the secret, it's definitely worth it.

Is it the best sushi in Bangkok? I don't know. Is it one of the best deals in Bangkok? YES. The buffet is about 600 baht per person, and you can shovel all the food you can in 90 minutes, with complimentary green tea. If you want booze, you can either order the special buffet (200 baht extra), or by the glass/pitcher.

I'm not a sushi expert, but this is definitely better than certain other buffets with the conveyor belt system, because you can order what you want when you want it.

Our strategy has always been to order waaaay toooooo much for the first round and then sort of pick through the menu for individual delicacies. I'm not sure that's the way to go, but we always do it.

The hours here are weird, but if you're looking for a cheap, delicious sushi experience, I would suggest this one.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had visit ITF branch on Silom Rd. and order a buffet. All the staffs are working great except their bad manner Chinese manager. The food was at ok quality. Sashimi is not that fresh especially the squid sashimi. I'll never visited this place again.

1  Thank Rppraew23
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Went to the Pattanakarn location as it's very close to our house. It was around 6pm and we were seated quickly. There were a couple of other tables but wasn't too packed or anything. Menu selection is good, not the greatest, but at the prices it's expected. We especially had several orders of the salmon sashimi, while everything else was alright in taste. It's nothing special and for the price, you get what you pay for. Will not be returning as the quality isn't on par to what we're used to. Service was good and atmosphere is simple and nice. Great for anyone who wants simple sushi buffet to satisfy cravings or big family get togethers.

1  Thank ddaisys
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

It was so good Japanese food with reasonable price as well as the attentive service for staffs even though it was the busy time in the restaurant but they could manage the timing of delivery the food to the table and always smile with the busiest period. Recommended you try here

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The Japanese food served here is pretty good - and fresh. Prices are fairly reasonable and the menu fairly extensive. Comfortable dining ambience - nice high ceiling gives this place an interesting, 'lofty' feel. Service was fairly prompt, although rather cold and unfriendly - would have liked more smiles, like what I've come to expect whenever I'm in Thailand. My friend arrived earlier and placed his order first - I arrived about 5 minutes later. We didn't have to wait too long before our food order was served - however, the garlic friend rice my friend ordered earlier was served only after we had asked about it several times...by the time it was served (rather cold), we had already finished all our other dishes.