9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels$134
Priceline$134
Hotels.com$134
Trip.com$135
Travelocity$134
Orbitz.com$134
4,015 results
All reviews rooftop bar the executive lounge great hotel bts station city view breakfast buffet octave floor sukhumvit train nu bathtub concierge khun thai baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

This hotel has a very nice rooftop bar, but this is unfortunately the only advantage.
As for a hotel that names itself luxurious there are many things that needed an improvement. Awful breakfast and I mean really awful food and no choice whatsoever. Non-existing room service; we have been trying to order something to eat for two days in a row, either no one answered or the desk promised room service would call back, but never did. Rooms are of course very nice, great view, but than again… cleaning ladies are probably overwhelmed with work – there was dust everywhere in our room, however bathroom was very clean.
In general I was disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 4 January 2022

This property has a great location with a good rooftop bar. Drinks at the bar are a little pricey, but the views are excellent. The guestrooms have a lot of wasted space in the bathrooms, over a third of the room is the bathroom. The service here is excellent.

1  Thank Corey W
Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

The best rooftop bar. Excellent executive lounge. The location is convenient to access BTS. Staff service is excellent. I was there for annually Bangkok visitability and this hotel made me feel like home. Living in the large room highest floor 41 as you guys can imagine how fabulous of the city view!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank patnicornio
Reviewed 25 December 2021

1.....Last week, I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend since I traveled to Bangkok from Phuket. I actually work at a Marriott hotel in Phuket, too. My friend recommended that we go to the Octive roof top bar since it is great so I called this hotel to reserve it in advance. However, no one picked up the phone at all. I called 4 times at least within one day (like 10 am, 4 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm....) but no one answered the phone. My girlfriend also called 3 times within the next day but no one answered it again. The next other day, one of the staffs finally answered the phone and he told me the Octive bar staff would get back to me but no one called me at all. However, my GF could finally reserve it. We called them to check it one day before our stay in advance to make sure of our booking....they told my GF they did not have any bookings for us..... when we checked in around 6:30 pm, I asked the receptionist for help to make sure if they could have our booking in Octive bar just in case but that receptionist told us to go upstairs by ourselves to check it since Front Office is different from F&B department. It seems that this hotel receptionists usually do not care about the guest's feelings at all. I could not understand why that person did not even try to call the F&B team. It is like, Who cares??? because this is not my job. I don't care."
That is why, we gave up enjoying it there and we went outside.

2......We needed some bath towels so I pressed "0" to call "AYS" from our room but nobody answered us... so my girlfriend requested them via Marriott Bonvoy app chatting on her mobile phone around 8 pm as we wanted to take a shower but they sent us some towels at 10 pm. ( 2 hours to serve towels... even more reasonable hotels can provide in about 15 mins or so....)

I can understand there could be less manpower so they will be busy but my hotel is also very busy, especially recently!! I could not expect this is a hotel under the same Marriott group. How can they pass the Audit check....? I am proud of working at one of the Marriot hotels but now I feel shameful.... I can't recommend anyone this hotel..... Sorry.....

Date of stay: December 2021
Marriott Sukhumvit, Other at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Greetings from Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit,

Many thanks for your recent stay with us.
From your comments we have learned that we have failed to meet your expectations.
Kindly accept our sincerest apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

We would love to hear more about your feedback so that we can improve our experience and avoid similar occurrences in the future.
Please feel free to reach out to us at:
mhrs.bkkms.duty.manager@marriotthotels.com

Looking forward to connect with you.

Warm regards,

Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit

Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

My company booked a rooms for 30 rms I totally understand for check in late it might be effected from tge crisis acceptable for me because after we got the room everything was super perfect, my room very clean and come with the spectacular view, HIGH FLOOR without any request,

This is my first time to stay at MARRIOTT BRAND, but I found 3 staffs as I would have to see just one time for the best service as I have working in 5 stars hotel as well, so I would like to express my thanks direct to K.POK (the old man at Concierge)​ He so cute and high enthusiastic, anytime I contact at the Concierge, no one believe that !! he leave anything on his hands and come out to ask and offer help with a big smile and inttend to my needed LOVE HIM!!!!

and two ladies GSA morning shift on Dec 22, hers name is TAN and MUMY I'm not sure whose doing on situation, I have contacted to the young lady fist and I thing something missed in the system so her doing work almost smart until I asked her a problem haha but her show me to know MARROTT TRAINING is the best, after that another one beside come to help she is the right person who working concern to my company until late night (02.00) she is my angle to put her mind into the customer to solve the problem everything look very easy and change my problem to be a big smile,

Trip type: Travelled on business