“Delicious bibimbap ”

Ranked #1,428 of 12,429 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Go to restaurant when in Bangkok!
Love the spicy pork bibimbap!
Can't wait to travel to Bkk again have the bibimbap!!

1  Thank Yoonyl1988

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Went with colleagues for lunch. I was recommended Bibimbab menu. It was really tasty and had Korean authentic feeling. Restaurant served variety of Koream menu, price was medium to high. Coz we were there for lunch during week day so it place was busy. Staff was service minded and took good care of us. Located close to Prompong BTS station, very convenient.

1  Thank Aphisavadh S
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Went to the one in Emquartier. Food was ok but service was slow even during non peak hour! I was there for late lunch around 3pm and the place wasn't full. But kitchen was slow and not easy to get staff attention. Not sure if I would go back to be honest!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

First of all, i don't rate this like a normal Korean restaurant i.e. Korean bbq coz this is a bibimbub restaurant, so my judgement is based soulfully on the bibimbub. The taste is just ok, as i hv tried better version in Korea. Their side dishes r pity normal like any other k-restaurant, nothing fancy though. Good thing about this restaurant is that they do hv quite an alternative dishes besides bibimbub for yr selection, soup, spicy meat in a hot pan, which make the overall experience a lot better. This place reminds me of a fast food rather than a restaurant.
To sum up, try it once if u never hv had a bibimbub before, it's not bad at all but nothing fancy to talk about too. I might go back again on either my fren or fam request but ofcoz not on my own.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

This was my first Korean restaurant lunch. It was sunday and a lot of people waiting there. We had to wait just <10 minutes and already pre-ordered food, we when se sat down, we almost immediatly got our food. It was delicious, and personnel nice.