ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel
US$ 539
US$ 518
Travelocity
1,641 results
All reviewsnational stadium btsopposite mbkgreat locationbts stationwalking distance to mbkshower area iseleven storejim thompson houseconvenient storeshower caproom size ishotel lobbystrategic locationfree wifithe ground flooryour luggageclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

2nd stay @ this hotel with very good location. A few steps to the National Stadium & less than 20min’s walk to the Siam shopping malls and Big C supermarket. 30 mins’ by taxi to Don Mueng Airport.

Will definitely recommend this place to tourists looking for a clean & tidy place to stay.

Value for money!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear xueyun,

Thank you very much for your generous comments and great rating.

I am very happy to learn about your entire satisfaction with our very good location surrounded by the famous shopping malls and the convenient and easy access by Skytrain.

Thank you very much for recommending our place and for sharing your experience with us.
I very much look forward to welcome you back soon at the ibis Bangkok Siam.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived at mid night, THB 380 to hotel.Location is good and next to National Stadium station.5mins walk to MBK. Buffet breakfast is also good. 7-11 in ground floor of hotel, that very good to me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear mavislai888,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel with the TripAdvisor community!

We are pleased to know your stay with us was so well convenience, comfortable and enjoyed; from the location to the Breakfast experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly services that I enjoyed in my stay at the IBIS. Basic but clean room with comfortable bed. Well designed room facility made me relaxed for my stay. Recommended for single or casual stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear yurinao983,

Thank you very much for your generous comments.

I am very happy to learn about your entire satisfaction with our friendly service, your compliment are appreciated by us all and I will share your compliments with our team.
All along, we have been relentless in improving the quality of our services, and I believe that this feedback will bring great encouragement to all of our employees.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we sincerely hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel is very basic. My room was on 10th floor and quite small, same as bathroom very small.

Customer service at front desk needs to be improved all staff rude and don't answer your question or say said no without checking. I asked kindly for late checkout as I had late flight and straight away answer was no. She didn't even say I will check arrival guests or extend by couple of hours. My sister had blood stains on the bed cover and notified housekeeping who changed it straight away. When she informed front desk they did absolutely nothing or apologise. They didn't really care about the complaint.

Breakfast is actually amazing so much variety and great fresh food to choose from. Loved the breakfast and coffee machine is perfect makes a great coffee! The staff working in breakfast area all of them so polite, friendly and say hello. Front staff need some lessons from these staff and improve their customer service. I did find the breakfast area very small, although I didn't have to wait there was a line up of other guests each morning.

Also the fact you need to pay to use gym and pool this is extremely bad and unfair. Already we are paying to stay at this basic hotel the usage of gym and pools is free with other hotels and this should apply to this hotel.

Perfect location walk to MBK and other malls, restaurants and places to eat and shop - main reason for selecting this hotel to be close to MBK.
Not sure if I would stay again at this hotel as some things were good some were bad. Big improvement is strongly recommended to make me return back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sydney_Neets

Dear Sydney_Neets,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us at ibis Bangkok Siam.

I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with your room size and the Front Desk Staff service. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I sincere apologize for any inconvenience may caused during your stay.

Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Front Desk Manager and management team to rectify the problem and not repeat again in the future.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I did stay at the IBIS,stayed on the 12the floor,my kids stayed on the room next to mine wich was connected true a door.Rooms where perfect,nice and clean bathroom,MBK and other big malls just a few steps away,also the Skytrain nearby.A perfect place in central Bangkok and located in the lobby is a 7 eleven shop,next time again,the only small complaint is that you have to pay extra to use the swimming pool on the top floor from the mercury hotel.Keep that in mind.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank traveler66662018
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear traveler66662018,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughtful comments of your recent stay with us at ibis Bangkok Siam.

We are delighted to know your time here was such an enjoyable and comfortable one, and that you appreciated our services . I have shared your kind words about your experience with our teams.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we all look forward to your next stay with us!

Warmest regards,