Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
₹1,857
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2013

First of all, 3Howw Hostel is very clean , which for me is very important!

Nice and big bathroom.

It can be a bit expensive if you consider that there are rooms at the price of their dorm, but i'd rather be in a very nice dorm that in a bad room!

It is only 10 minutes walk from Khao San road, and in a quiet street. Just near the hostel there are streets where you will find lots of "street restaurants" with good and cheap thai food in the evening.

There was just one night i didnt sleep well because of some fellow travellers who came back in the middle of the night without caring about the noise they were doing... but well, i can't complain, this is just the lack of respect of some people, nothing to do with the hostel.

Also, there are locks in the room so you can leave you belongings.

I had a good stay there. :)

Room tip: i would advise girls to take the girls' dorm ... only 4 per room so it is more quiet.
Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank happyturtle83
Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

With hot and cold showers, FLUFFY white towels and wifi, whats not to love about this hostel? Staff were all very helpful with any issues and advce on where/how to go anywhere! I`ll definately be back

2  Thank sashelz
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 12 January 2013

3howw is quite a cool little place, it's got a small seating area downstairs, then a beanbag area up the stairs with a tv and some DVDs to help yourself to, the wifi is brilliant, and the staff are friendly. The beds are big, you get a reading lamp and plug socket, and ac is on all the time. However, I found that if someone slightly moved in the room while I was in bed,it was like an earthquake...if your a light sleeper it's very annoying, the whole bed shook. The majority of people staying here were Asian, nice people, don't get me wrong, but they keep themselves very much to themselves...so I think if your looking to meet a fun crowd, stay somewhere nearer khao San or soi rambuttri, (i spent most of my time here, its a lot nicer than khao San road). I left the hostel one night early as I couldn't bare bangkok any longer, it's far too western, busy and humid.

Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank ejgirling1
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I have to say I was a little bit disappointed from this hostel. It has so crazy excellent reviews on booking.com that I thought it must be somehow special. It isn't. I was sleeping in a 4-bed-ladies-only-dorm which was actually quite pricey for what was offered. It was in the 4th floor (no elevator), whereas the bathroom and toilets were in the 2nd floor. The drains of two of the showers (3 in total) were blocked so you had to stand in the used water while having a shower. The bathroom was not very clean in general. In the toilets at the 2nd floor you had no privacy and could hear anybody who was inside or outside. Wifi was not working almost the whole time I was there (5 nights). Breakfast was included for walk in guests only but if you booked online (like I did) you had to pay for the (simple) breakfast if you wanted some. I actually wanted to book by phone by they told me I should book online. The staff was very friendly but most of them couldn't speak English very well and communication wasn't always easy. My room was really clean and quiet and I had an excellent sleep though. That was because I was in the last floor where only few people slept. The location is nice, quite a few nice eateries and restaurants around. Khao San Road is a 10 minutes walk away. All in all I think you can find something better for this price! It's not worth the money but for half of the price I would go there again.

Room tip: As the 4-bed dorms and private rooms are in the 4th (and last) floor I would recommend you to stay there if you want to have it quiet in the night and not wake up from the TV in the living room area or the people coming and going. Only suitable if you don't have problems with climbing stairs though.
Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank anjathe1st
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Very tasteful rooms and communal area. Conveniently located at walking distance from the river, the museums and the main temples. Rooms, shower and toilets are very clean and have all the comforts. Large lockers are provided in the dorms. A nice travel library is available in the communal area as well as a large screen with DVD player. Breakfast is included. Very nice and friendly staff.

Date of stay: December 2012