“AWESOME KIMCHI!!”

Cuisines: Korean
Neighbourhood: Siam
Neighbourhood: Siam
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

As half a Korean, Kimchi is like the thing I'd always judge first when I find myself in a Korean restaurant. The Kimchi (free) being offered in Dak Galbi was simply mind-blowing, probably the best kimchi I've had outside Korea.

We ordered Beef Dak Galbi, it was delicious. In fact, Dak Galbi is the major thing being offered in the restaurant, so bear in mind it is not your typical kind of Korean BBQ place where you could simply order anything individually. Moreover, the service was very good. Even though some staffs didn't speak English well, they were all very attentive.

P. S. They offer unlimited refill of cabbage, seaweed soup and certain types of drinks, which is quite awesome too.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

There place is pretty good when it comes to Korean BBQ. The staffs are very attentive and polite. They even cook the food for you. The portions are really big and the food has flavor. If you're really hungry and want good Korean come here. The price is cheap.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Very tasty food and affordable.
I recommend this place if you want to have a taste of korean fusion food.
They have a dish like a fondu, but with an asian taste, quite interesting to eat but very good

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I'm sad to say we didn't enjoy the experience at all.

We visited the outlet at Promenade and while the place was very clean and the staff extremely friendly, the food was a total disappointment.

The idea behind this restaurant is that you order your favourite meat dish (mostly chicken) as well as any adjecent dishes you'd like. The staff will then mash these dishes together and cook them for you at the table.

This is a bit of a messy process (for which they provide covers) and unfortunately really relies on the waiters and waitresses to know what they're doing. The sauce that is added to every dish is simply overly powerful and basically ruins the flavours; it is some sort of spicy tomato curry that just overpowers everything else.

I would have much rather cooked the dishes myself and season it to our liking; since we really didn't like the food we left the restaurant hungry and went to eat dinner elsewhere.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I love chicken, especially chicken made in a Korean way. The dak galbi here is nice, taste perfect with cheese, but it is a little bit too sweet.