The Touch Therapeutic massage
Review Highlights
Really good

Was staying at nearby Conrad hotel and visited a few years back when staying at Athenee. Only few... read more

Reviewed 11 January 2022
Nadeem786
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good Value

In the many numerous “run of the mill – go through the motions” massage parlors that line the side... read more

Reviewed 23 February 2020
andykarla
Ottawa, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $30.73
from $38.41
from $14.67
from $70.71
More Info
All reviews conrad hotel private room pedi thai wolves
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

It was third time of my visit to this nice place and I had really good foot massage. Professional, gentle, friendly staff, relaxing music. They have to offer for you different types of massage and, today I saw, they have to offer to manicure and pedicure also. ))
Now I know I'll be back there definitely and all my friends, who'll visit Thailand for a holiday, also.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

My partner and I had a fantastic traditional thai massage at Touch and were really impressed. Way cheaper than the Hotel Spas, friendly, clean and both our massages were as good as any we have had and we are big fans of Thai massage.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

As a solo business traveller I look for luxurious, professional, comfortable, safe places to relax and be pampered, and, I do not want to pay hotel spa prices! The Touch is fabulous. Wide variety of massage and health & beauty options, over 4 floors. Private and professional. Good for business travellers and tourists

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Hopeless try health land or su aesthetics.. This one sheer crap nothing else. Massage women not interested to do ur massage and moreover they just waste time. Just rub creams on legs end

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This is our neighborhood spa and it is fantastic - great staff, quiet and comfortable. We love the effort and work on our feet for an amazing hour - a treat since we walk everywhere in BKK. Truly changes your perspective on most everything. My wife says it makes her feet "so soft" which is a good thing!

Date of experience: July 2016