See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I guess, I got what I paid for ...
Pros : comfy bed with clean bed sheets, kettle in the room
Cons : entrence of the hotel from a small dark alley behind the building, noisy at night, noisy A/C, safe in the room broken, not very clean bathroom, no daily room cleaning.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016

So bad hotel !!
No restaurant, No breakfast !! In the description, it's wrote there is a roof top terrace, but no...
The room is not really clean, but really noisy !! The aircon is noisy too, like the minibar !
The curtains is just a joke, and the bed is really hard !!
I really don't recommend !!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

This was overall a good experience; it looks weird from the outside but inside out ours clean and spacey enough. The price is insane for the location; similar priced hotels have bunk beds while this has a nice king bed. The only thing wrong with it is the extreme noise from the bar on the roof; if you like getting drunk until 3 am it is great but if you want a quiet evening it is insane. We don't mind too much but they should warn for this. We will be back though.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2016

After reservation I have contacted the hotel through LINE because googlemaps was giving very strange location (which turned out to be wrong). The staff gave me some indication on how to find the hotel but there was no sign and I had to call them when I arrived,the staff did not speak much english but one of them came to meet me in front of a restaurant closeby. The hotel is on the 4th and 5th floor of a building which has a restaurant on 2nd and 3rd floor and a bar on the top floor. The entrance is in the back of the building, accessible from a parking. The room was small but clean, no windows and very basic. The toilet was ok, towels and bedsheets were clean and there was hot water. My room was right close to the stairs so it was pretty noisy, with people going up and down to the bar, chatting or screaming. No breakfast was served and there is no 7/11 closeby, just japanese restaurants (and a small shopping mall I did not visit) and a simple bakery. Best thing: it took me 5 minutes walk to get to Samitivej Hospital (which was the reason for booking the hotel). The room was also pretty cheap for the area. I might stay again in future but will bring earplugs!

Room tip: The room close to the stairs are very noisy, I don't know about the others. There is no breakfast served and no 7/11 nearby
Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2015

This is a budget hotel located about 250 meters off of the Soi Thinglor thoroughfare. The sub-soi that runs perpendicular to Soi Thonglor terminates at Samitivej Hospital, a 7-minute walk away. Thus, it's a convenient and inexpensive choice for people who have business or friends/family at the hospital. It is indeed difficult to find, as it's off the street and around a corner in an area that has a lot of Japanese restaurants. There is a very popular bar just a minute away. The hotel itself is located on the fourth floor of a commercial building. All of the security guards and parking lot attendants seem to know it. There is traffic noise all the time, because the sub-soi is busy.

The rooms are decent size, and the pictures I've seen here are accurate. There was an efficient air conditioner, big TV, fridge, and a king-size bed with a hard mattress. Good fast wifi, too. The room was clean, if not absolutely immaculate, and the shower was strong with ample hot water. The traffic noise and the noisy doors in the hallway will affect light sleepers, but I was willing to accept it in exchange for a 22 dollar room. The check-in procedure was fast and polite, especially since I'd booked the room through Agoda and got a super price.

I would recommend this place for travelers who understand that it's not fancy but utilitarian. There's nothing less expensive in the area.

Date of stay: May 2015
3  Thank Bonbonmontreal
Steven E, Owner at Snooze hotel thonglor bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

The review is most accurate and true. The XP is in an up-scale entertainment district in Bangkok. We strive to make our guests stay as pleasant as possible and we humbly ask our patrons to understand that they are living in a vibrant, bustling metropolis- the wild east if you will.

Sincerely