I checked out from the hotel yesterday. had stayed there for two nights. Since we had to cover few shopping areas, we checked out an hour before scheduled time ( at 11 AM) I requested them to take care of my baggage till 5 pm before I would collect it for the Airport. all was well till I found out on reaching my country that I had two pair of shoes missing. One of them being the one I wore from Phuket to Bangkok and did not touch them till I repacked for checkout. It was my mistake that I did not countercheck while packing but what I really did was to check every nook and corner of the room for any leftover stuff. Its ridiculous how these things are missing. Just in case the housekeeping had found it in the room while cleaning, they knew that I would be here to collect my baggage at 5 pm. After reaching home I instantly called the hotel and they promised to mail me the status but I have been waiting since then. Apart from these minor issues the place is a good value for money. breakfast was terrible.. the quality of their Juice was ad. I am sure it wasn't even a real Juice.. it felt like some flavored fruit beverage with preservatives... cmon.. thats the last thing I want to start my day with!!! I hope my review is helpful but I don't want to take anything away from the hotel as far as the value for money quotient is concerned.. At this price I would surely return here..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in one of the hippest streets in Bangkok is the all-suite President Solitaire Hotel, offering all conveniences and comforts of living. Large suites and penthouses to relax and feel at home, a spa with sumptuous feel-good treatments, fine food in the hotel restaurant or suite, the perpetual energy of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 11 with its exciting restaurants and chic nightclubs only minutes away. Each of the 126 suites and 8 penthouses has a spacious living area, a well-equipped kitchenette, and all the amenities to make a leisure or business trip a real pleasure. The BTS Skytrain Nana station and MRT Sukhumvit station are within easy walking distance, and we also provide a free tuk-tuk shuttle to the stations and to the famed Terminal 21. Central Embassy, Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, along with the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital, and Bangkok's famous historic sights are all within easy traveling distance of President Solitaire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your President Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Solitaire Hotel And Spa
- President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok
- President Solitaire Bangkok