13 people are viewing this hotel
Travelocity$125
travelup.com$126
Agoda.com$125
12,178 results
All reviews krungthep wing horizon club the river chi spa shang palace health club the main hotel balcony room lobby lounge breakfast buffet wonderful hotel bts station tuk tuk aoi oui train chao
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Khun Joe, Khun Stamp from restaurant and Ploy at frondesk have really good service. Good food. Thank you for all services. View from room is amazing. We are relaxing in the hotel. Location is near sky train and pier.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank _Y8435AK
Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and well care for by all members of the staff. I can recommend this hotel due to fantastic service and next to the river. The restaurant serves fantastic food for breakfast and dinner in the evening.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Z3052LDbrunos
Communications SLBK, Other at Shangri-La Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Dear Z3052LDbrunos,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Bangkok for your staycation and for leaving us with a positive review on TripAdvisor.

It makes us very happy to hear that we have met and exceeded your expectations and you had an enjoyable stay with your family.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 December 2021

I invited my mum to spend a few days at your wonderful hotel. It was an experience not to forget. We got a beautiful room with balcony overlooking the river. The room was immaculately clean and comfortable, especially the beds !!! Heaven
But the most memorable experience with was THE STAFF! From arrival til departure we were treated like family! Everyone had a smile, was friendly and helpful. The showed that we were welcome. Special thanks to Boy at the Concierge desk! He gave us lots of useful tips and hints.
Thank you Shangri-La! Yes you are not the most modern hotel with all the whistles and fancy decors! But there is no Hotel in Bangkok which can beat you in regards of style, comfort and CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I can't wait to come back!
I wish all your staff only the best and hope the customers will come in numbers you deserve!
Thank you for making our trip UNFORGETABLE!
My mother wanted to stay another month!!!

Room tip: Spoil yourself and book a Balcony River View! Worth every Baht!
1  Thank LucaCasella03

Dear LucaCasella03,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Bangkok as your preferred hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to write this beautiful and fantastic review.

We are so delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us that you find our hotel's location to be convenient and the facilities provided to enhance your stay are comfortable. Your compliment will directly send to our team for their heartwarming efforts that straight from their hearts to guests.

Again, thank you very much for sharing this wonderful review and we are pleased to hear of your plans to return and we would be honored to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

I’m a frequent guest in this beautiful hotel since more than 30 years.
In February 2020 staying in that hotel I didn’t imagine that it will take me about 2 years to come back and enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
In March the same year the world was hit by Covid 19 and every thing changed.
2 years later Thailand reopens and I decided to visit the Shangri La again on November 2021.
The facility beautiful as always,the personnel as smiling and friendly as ever was there to great the visitors unfortunately not many.
The Horizon Club in which I like to stay was closed for the moment due to the lack of visitors,hopefully in March 2022 period on which I intend to come back it will reopen.
Most of the restaurants are open and the food is delicious especially the Saturday buffet with lobsters you can get as much as you can !
I would like to thank Mr Aey Duty manager who helped me very efficiently to organize my stay and also Miss Natty at the reception always smiling and efficient.

Room tip: I prefer the Shangri La wing
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Jean F
Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Stunning! Fabulous experience at a world class hotel. Wonderful staff, fantastic rooms, great location. The best city centre hotel that I’ve stayed in. A truly amazing hotel that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. A must see venue!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler38162267827

Dear Traveler38162267827,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review of your extraordinary experience at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok.

Knowing we have reached our goal of exceeding your expectations and your kind words mean the world to us, as well as the fact you have appreciated the excellent Shangri-La standards of service that we create straight from our hearts.

Thank you for placing your trust in Shangri-La, we are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the future.