Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,098 results
All reviews walking distance indra square night market city view platinum mall central world street food shopping sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2011

do's

check out the amazing top floor swimming pool

try the freshly made buffet with food made for every religion

bring your computer for free wifi

have a chat with the freindly staff

safe hotel with vast views of bangkok

tv channels for every ages

use room service the food is outstanding

don'ts

there are none it's a good hotel you will get good things for a good price

Room tip: get a high up room good views and best internet connection
4  Thank jo m
Reviewed 22 August 2011

The hotel is not that close to the Makkasan airport rail link as you may get the impression of. We discovered that the Makkasan airport rail link, is not the same as the "old" Makkasan railway station. However a taxi to the hotel costed us 100 bath.
We stayed in a room at the executive floor (19 and above). This costed a little bit more, but I would guess it is worth it. You get free wifi, fruit basket, water and coffe.
It seemed like a lot of thai and indians stayed at this hotel. The beds were not that comfy, hard but OK. The bathroom had both tub and shower. The decor in the room was a bit worn out, even though the room itself was pretty large.
The breakfast was included, but the buffet was pretty stressful. I guess I never get used to the fact that people serves themselves in the most strangly way. Queing wasn't done, so you better "fight" for some bread if you wanted some.
The service in the reception and by the bell boys were very nice.
We kept the the room for some extra time the day of departure. Normally check out time is noon, but we payed 1000 bath in order to use/stay in the room untill 1800h, since our flight back to Oslo had a late departure.
I wouldn't have any problem staying there again, but I probably would stay at another hotel if I where to stay in Bangkok for several days.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank VacationOslo
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We had gone with a Group Tour in this Hotel & stayed for 01 Night from 09 -1 0 June. The Best Thing is its locality as it is very close to main market Pratunam where we can find all the items to gift the friends etc. Location is also having Good Indian Restaurants nearby......

Room tip: Rooms are Very Neat & Clean
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Suneet J
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We booked a family room and we were impressed with the size. Great size room and reasonable service, though through a stuff up from our travel agent we were promised b'fast in the executive dining room, but was on the general dining restaurant. The food in the hotel was the only bad thing.

However, customer service is not of a Ramada standard! If you generally stay at a Ramada (as I do for business) do not expect the same standard you are used to. They tried to charge me for a local phone call to check a booking as the recipient of the call only spoke Thai. The cost was USD4. Ridiculous.

Room tip: Great rooms, Eat elswhere, and dont expect service from concierge or front desk
Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank KelvinA_11
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I stayed here with my daughter for 4nights.Location good,not to far from shopping and train station to MBK.Never felt unsafe walking in the area at night.Staff not very helpful and friendly.Rooms good.Beds very comfortable.Bathroom well stocked, even a scale.Bathrobe and slippers in room. The rooms are non smoking,but we smelled smoke quite often. Breakfast was very good with a big variety.I wouldn't mind staying here again.