Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 25/05/22
$68
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$45
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Priceline$56
Hotels.com$68
travelup.com$126
3,205 results
All reviews lin fa airport rail link skytrain jib thailand doorman convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

I feel like home as priority since I had arrived .When The hotel staffs keep smiling and also gave me warm welcome as I need assistance .I like them so much .The car park was extremely good better than others.Hotel was nice and comfortable.

3  Thank Chaiyapong99
SukosolHotels, General Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Dear Chaiyapong99.

thank you for your fantastic review of The Sukosol.
I am happy you had such a terrific experience staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2019

The hotel provide good service and pleasant environment. The people who are working at the hotel are having good hospitality. I had some dinner and breakfast, lunch every day at the hotel. That was yummy. But I would like if the menu can be changed as different selection with many varieties. Anyway comparing with other hotels most things i can recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Preethika J

Dear Preethika J,

thank you for your nice review.
Great to know you had a pleasant stay with us and received such a warm welcome by our staff.

We look forward to to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

Preferable place to stay when you visit Bangkok. Clean, comfortable, kind and delicious food place. You can find something good & attractive things. Especially the outside pool! And all staffs are so kind.

2  Thank truroad

Dear truroad,

thank you for your nice review.
Our pool is indeed a great spot to relax and I am happy you were so impressed with our staff.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

I had worked in Japan for many years then come back to Bangkok for new job and I have been here for the first time .The staffs here make me feel happy for good service as I need help to contact Chinese guest .Concierge team.Khun Jeab called and translated in Chinese language.

2  Thank koijiyamada
SukosolHotels, General Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear koijiyamada,

thank you for your great review of The Sukosol.
I am happy our concierge team and especially Khun Jeab could help you out with contacting a Chinese guest.
We are always giving our best to delight our guests.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

I booked with Agoda for a deluxe room and when I opened the door, the room was small and it didn’t look anything similar with the pictures online. I then went to the reception and talked with the staff and obviously Agoda put the wrong pictures for the room type (I guess it was not the hotel mistake). Supravee was the duty manager that night and she was really helpful and tried her very best to fix the problems for us. She immediately showed us other room types and make sure we are happy with the new room. This trip was celebrating my birthday and she have made my day and other team members are very helpful and always have a smile on their face.

2  Thank nathanip723
SukosolHotels, General Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear nathanip723,

thank you for your fantastic review of The Sukosol.
Great to hear Khun Supravee could solve everything to your satisfaction. All of our entry level Deluxe rooms are located in the smaller 10 floor wing of the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.