3,232 results
All reviews blue lighting separate buildings second building rooftop pool sukhumvit road main building bathroom door terminal shopping mall asok station breakfast buffet boutique hotel enjoyed my stay few minutes walk mini bar tuk tuk deluxe room flava
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, brilliant service, very well managed property..they took care of small things like pick up/drop to metro station, check in/out so well...absolutely the first choice to stay in bangkok.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dreambkk, Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your latest experience at Dream Hotel Bangkok on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check-in check-out was also very quick and everyone was friendly. It is close to subway station. I think it is five minutes. Breakfast was delicious. Daily juice has changed. I want to go again next time.

Dear aa0541,
Thank you very much for your kind comment and your support at our Dream Hotel Bangkok on Trip Advisor.
We will pass your kind words to all of my staff and we will use your comment to improve our hotel to meet your most satisfaction in the future.

Have a good time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When Ms Rasa Delsol in BKK. it’s the best of services. After Ms Rasa Delsol leaves. The front desk people are very impolitely. No smile, all answer are “NO”, “CANNOT”. In open area talking about guests’ privacy. Pls check my record, you know what I said. So I change to stay in Four Point.But this trip, the feeling is I back to home. The front door people are old friend, I don’t need to say anything, they know whit I need. The front desk arrangement in good condition. I only can say “ perfect “Canteen, the lady are politely and not lazy. Special is the fresh fruit juice GM hope you can keep it or better. Ah...why the room whitout fruit, I like banana Your sincerely Alen Ng Chi Hung

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear AlenNg,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been traveling to Bangkok for the past 20 years and have stayed in Hotels like The Landmark, Dusit Thani,The Westin and Novotel etc...but Dream Hotel really stands out for me .Apart from the good location which gives you acess to many amenities and walking distance to Terminal 21, 2 BTR stations, the hotel is very well maintained with excellent service and attention to detail.The rooms are spacious , bed extremely comfortable and have good supply of quality toiletries .Breakfast spread is very good and ends at 11am ! The hotel also serves very good dinner .There is also a Gymn and a Spa/ Massage which is really good and competitive in price within the hotel.I truely enjoyed my stay in Dream Hotel and will be back very soon in November!

Dear kjoefoo,
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor and for being our regular guest.
We sincerely appreciate your compliments. The staff and management give a great deal of thought to fulfill the needs of our guests and to always strive for improvement of our overall high standard of service. It is, however, particularly gratifying when our guests take special notice.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did not feel that this was a 5-star hotel. First, when I arrived at the hotel I was told that my room was across the street in the other building. So, I had to go over there to check in. Add to this that there was major construction going on outside, so walking out of my hotel and trying to head west you had to walk through major construction or take a longer detour. Also, breakfast was not in my building, so I had to walk across the street to go to the buffet. I did not think that the food was all that good. One dish was over-salted, and the coffee tasted strange. In my room, the TV volume would not go up over "35." So, I could barely hear it. Pros: The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shower had really good water pressure. Also, the hotel reception was exceptionally nice and helpful. I would not stay here again.

1  Thank Amy S