Dream Bangkok
US$ 96
US$ 84
US$ 69
Trip.com
Eastin Hotel Makkasan(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 66
3,008 results
All reviewsblue lightingsecond buildingrooftop poolsukhumvit roadmain buildingterminal shopping mallasok stationbreakfast buffetboutique hotellocation is greatenjoyed my staymini barsoi cowboyfew minutes walktuk tuklate checkdeluxe room
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Discovered the hotel in a travel magazine back home. Chose it for its comfortable rooms and proximity to skytrain. Only discovered when staying that the area between Nana and Asok is another pick-up area for Western man. Don t be surprised to see the classical Bangkok couple (older Western man, young Asian girl) in the breakfast room. The room itself was comfortable, also the bathroom. The kitsch decor did not cover my taste but might fit to a few couples staying here. Breakfast buffet was nice by choice.
Altogther a nice hotel, that should better select the customers that fit to it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Belinda B
Reviewed 12 February 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed Dream in Bangkok for 3 nights and had a great time in Bangkok. The hotel was good, not great. I was expecting more for the rooms. I believe as we were in dream 2 the rooms were a bit older. The mattress was Rick hard and the pillows didn't give enough support. But the breakfasts and dinners were amazing and the roof top pool area was great. I would probably stay there again as Sukhumvit is my favourite area of the city.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Still a great base in Bangkok.

Staff friendly, breakfast good, good choice of tv channels in room and good Internet connections. My flight was delayed so had to stay another night and got a relatively good on the spot deal.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank DP72
Reviewed 10 February 2012

How lovely to stay at a hotel that is bright, light & airy.
Not only was the welcome warm and friendly, but the rooms were inviting, with lovely crisp linen and comfortable beds that invite you to sleep and have sweet dreams.
There are 2 parts to this hotel and I stayed in dream 2, with a rooftop swimming pool and bar.
No wifi in the rooms, but there was a cable to allow lap top connection. But good wifi connection in the lobby, and it was free.
Breakfast was fantastic, a great choice, well presented and wonderful omelette prepared as you wait.
Although more than I usually spend on a city hotel, it was worth it and I can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank JustJack112
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights recently - booked directly with the hotel and paid about US$70 per night (which was the best rate I could find). I thought the rate didn't include breakfast, but when we got there, the staff confirmed that breakfast was included.

The hotel was exactly what we wanted - in a good location for a great price, with all the basics that we need. The room wasn't huge, but not tiny either, and the bed was large and comfortable and the room was clean. It was modern enough and very quiet. Free wifi in room and downstairs. The breakfasts were probably the best hotel breakfast we had during our whole 2 weeks (in more expensive hotels) in Thailand. Eggs were cooked to order and there was enough variety.

The MRT and the BTS were not right downstairs, but they were close enough to be very convenient. We even took the MRT to take the Airport Express train to the airport when we left, so the walk to the MRT is fine even with luggage.

The hotel has an Oasis Spa onsite, which I didn't try, but a fellow traveller at the hotel raved about it. We ended up going to Coran Spa, which was a couple of streets away, which had very reasonably priced massages in a nice spa.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple