2,299 results
All reviews deluxe room rooftop pool chong nonsi bts station patpong market night market walking distance big room buffet breakfast top floor stayed here for nights sky bar sky train station tuk tuk street food silom blinds sofa
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Overall, this is a good hotel, although certain areas are a little dated and look as though they could do with a bit of a spruce.

The check-in was easy enough and I was informed that they had upgraded my room to a suite, which was nice. This room was huge, nicely decorated; however, still felt a little old and dark. Also, the room was on a smoking floor (Floor 14), so the next morning I asked to move into a non-smoking room, which was organised without a problem. The second room was a similarly decorated, but a little brighter and more comfortable, as I was travelling alone and felt like I was rattling around the suite a bit!

The breakfast was not great, a little canteen like, but I guess quite standard for this kind of hotel. The rooftop pool area was pleasant, although, like a few areas could do with a bit of care and attention to make it look a bit more impressive.

Overall, the staff were all very pleasant and helpful and the hotel itself was fine.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking room (unless you want a smoking room!)
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and big .
I don’t know why but we got free upgrade thank you furama team . me and my boyfriend enjoyed our stay in the hotel.
The hotel is very near from all the great attractions so it’s very convenient to go anywhere

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

At first, we could believed our eyes when our airport cab driver, informed us of our arrival at Furama. Although we do not expect it to be a large and posh hotel, but the frontage of it, could easily being missed out if you drive by.
Anyway, the rather unattractive lobby served its purpose, and we were in our rooms in minutes. But its when we stepped into our Deluxe room, which made us not regrets for choosing this hotel. The room is large, clean, fantastic view and the modern bathroom,
Lightings were a little dim, but its OK. Beds were cosy and very comfortable. The couch with the TV swingable viewing angle, makes a relaxing rest after a busy day.
Breakfast is average but OK, but could do better with daily variations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Saw the first superior room and had to beg for a change because it looked really old and feels like cockroaches are waiting to pounce on you. Went to see the deluxe room and liked what we saw but the smell was still lingering and apparent

Superior room had a dank musty smell. Aircon was very noisy. Fridge was ancient but working. Had to ask for a change of room.

Hubby, raymond thought the smell was okay.. But im really picky for the price i paid.

Breakfast was ok. Try the garlic rice and sushi. Its heaven.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Big rooms and I love the breakfast buffet here. The staff is lovely, and even offered me an upgrade when I stayed 1 night for a work trip. Its a good boutique hotel, not a 4 star really as rooms are a bit old. Bit of a long walk from the BTS but overall good area with lots of bars, coffee shops, restaurants, and massage places within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business