Stayed for 3 nights while in Bangkok, Our rooms were in the tower 3. We required a early check in and a late check out due to the timing of our flights. The hotel granted us an early check in for no extra charge. The rooms were modern and simple, which is a plus point. The food is average. All 4 days had a similar spread. Very very helpful staff when approached. However lack of attention towards guests as you enter the hotel is a negative point.
I would say value for money considering the location as it is smack in the middle of sukhumvit soi 11, just a few meters ahead of Bed supper club and many other expat and local hangouts. many eateries down the road.
All in all, liked the hotel, will visit again when in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel