it is over hyped hotel. when we checked in we requested for a checkout around 3.30 pm and which was confirmed to me by the check in personnel. However on the day of check out we were informed that we would have to vacate the room by 12 pm and leave the hotel, which came in as a very very rude shock and after quite a hassle and shouting they finally gave us check out time of 2.30 pm instead of 3.30. I feel break fast was just ordinary and would have liked the staff to be more helpful and courteous with the guests.
Hope they are changed or they improve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ostrovok, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel