First impressions were good, hotel is in a "soi" which is like a little road off Sukahumvit Road, not far from nana station, markets are set up along sukahumvit of an afternoon..
the staff are fantastic, willing to help, polite and friendly.
the bed was comfortable (among the best in this trip)
the positives end there though,
the bathroom was dirty, there were stains on the bath.
I could not get the water hot enough to have an enjoyable shower.
the decor is dated
I could not get a comfortable temprature on the AC, Either too hot or too cold
the pool was out of towels every day by 2pm.
only one elevator in tower 3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel