2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Priceline$97
Hotels.com$72
Hurb$107
All reviews convent road business district chinese restaurant walking distance dim sum breakfast was included the air conditioning room was spacious excellent stay tub carpet train taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2010

Having been to bangkok several times, walked past this hotel a few times but never realy apprealed to me from the outside .. I found a hot deal on this travel website, which you wont believe me what i paid but its true, i had a juniour suite for 1000baht/£20 a night with breakfast ! amazing, i snatched the deal!

The interior is very nice, clean and spacious. Staff were helpful at all times. The pool was on the small side but it didnt bother me.
The suite was amazing, huge lounge with LCD, sofas and a writting desk, this led into the huge bedroom, followed by a dressing room and a huge bathroom. 2 bathrooms in this suite!

Location was amazing, took me 10min walk to the BTS, patpong markets on silom road.

I highly recomend this hotel and if i get the same deal again (i doubt it) ill be returning

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sam4j00
Reviewed 28 June 2010

this hotel privides excellent services at really affordable price. rooms are good and comfortable. furniture is good and crew is firendly. food is tasty and we can easily find places of interest nearby. overall it is a good place to stay

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hgps
Reviewed 21 June 2010

No-frills hotel. Nicely appointed rooms. Lobby is lackluster but you get a nice surprise when you get to the room. Good service but no frills. Very good for business travellers due to location on North Sathorn road.

Date of stay: May 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank islandhopper67
Reviewed 6 February 2010

I read the reviews about this hotel, and they are accurate. Good quality, Chinese hospitaility and close to transport. If I had know that the Lumpini station and Suan Lum night bazaar were so close, I would have spent more time there.
Good internet, great service, nice food and very well suited to business travellers who aren't looking for 5 star.

Date of stay: January 2010
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mickrh
Reviewed 19 December 2009

I stay here regularly. I am always welcomed back with great warmth and excellent hospitality. The hotel is intimate, it has everything you are likely to need, big comfortable rooms, but is small enough for me to know everyone. Many staff have been there for a long time - which indicates a well run operation which treats people well - and I can see this in the excellent level of customer service. Lobby is quiet and comfortable. Restaurant does very good lunch and breakfast. The staff cannot do enough for me to make sure I am welcomed, looked after and have everything I need. Very highly recommended for a solo traveller or business traveller.

Date of stay: April 2009