Conrad Bangkok Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$ 64
US$ 25
Agoda.com
3,445 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediplomat barseasons placediamond membershuttle buswireless roada small shopping mallcorner roomevening cocktailslounge accessglass wallpillow menuexcellent hotelrain showerfitness centeran upgradenearest bts station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Very nice, large and clean room.Service very efficient. Location good for business, close to many ambassies and not far from the convention center (by taxi). Little bit far from the temple area and the river.

• Stayed: March 2012
GMConradbkk, General Manager at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Dear Berarde,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience with us and hoping to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards - Vincent

Reviewed 29 February 2012

The room, the people, the restaurant, everything top,top,top!!!!! Conrad Brussel is a big same compare with the Conrad Bangkok.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Frank F,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, we are happy that your stay was a memorable one and hoping to see you again soon.

Kind regards – Vincent

Reviewed 25 February 2012

The only problem related to our stay in Conrad hotel happened on the way to the hotel. Although we had printed detailed address and our taxi driver nod his head that he knows we finished in front of the Courtyard hotel. It was the first but not the last experience that taxi drivers have problems with Latin alphabet. I recommend to print either also in Thai or to show also address in the city map.
The rest of our stay was almost spotless. The staff is very efficient and always smiling. They even make sure that taxi drivers understand where you actually go, you get a paper where is name and address of the hotel Conrad, this including a simple map, and more over they for security reasons write for you a licence number of your taxi.
I could write more but then I would more or less just repeat what my predecessor wrote.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
GMConradbkk, General Manager at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Jardaok,

Thank you very much for providing us your feedback and so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Kind regards and until next time, Vincent

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I first decided to stay here becuase hotel rate was very good for 5 star hotel in prime location (few blocks from Sukhumvit road) and always wanted to try Conrad brand. I am devoted to Shangri La, Fairmont and Hyatt brands but always heard good things about the Conrad brand from fellow business associates so this was my chance. I reserved king bed deluxe room and delighted when I stepped in to my room. The room was beautifully appointed with Thai silks over very comfortable king size bed with a wonderful view of bangkok. I spent great deal of time dining at the hotel (cafe@2) as well meeting business associates in the lobby and I have to say this hotel is really geared towards business than leisure. I did not see many families while I was there for 4 nights but I could not have asked for anything more. This place was perfect! If I had to come back here I would not hesitate to do so. You will really appreicate being few blocks away from the noisy part of Sukhumvit road shopping and tourist area. Thank you everyone at Conrad hotel for wonderful Thai hospitality!!

Room Tip: You will love how bathroom has no wall but instead glass wall looking into bedroom.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Sleeplessinseoul,

We all appreciate your kind review and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Kind regards – Vincent

Reviewed 24 February 2012

This was my 10th visit to The Conrad, Bangkok. They continue to impress me with the quality of their service and the consistency with which the service is delivered. Conveniently located on Wireless Road ( near Sukhumvit), one is never away from the business district or from sights and sounds of Bangkok.

Very efficient Conceirge and super efficient front-desk makes checking-in and checking- out a breeze.

Well attended rooms with all required amenities. Love the breakfast spread at the Thai- French restaurant on 'M' floor.

Highly recommended business hotel in Bangkok.

Only regret...I miss the short walk to Lumpini Night Market which was shut down last year.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guitarguru70,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience, and for your loyalty to us! I appreciate your kind comments and will share with my team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon, and until then, Vincent