7,742 results
All reviews moon bar vertigo restaurant the club lounge saffron restaurant rooftop restaurant our honeymoon one bedroom suite booked a club room turn down service amazing hotel business district welcome drink lumpini park luxury hotel tuk tuk spa incense
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Its really nice hotel in bangkok but its a bit in convenient for location except for my family was satisfied with this hotel if i have a chance to stay in bangkok i would choose this hotel i really appreciate with their service

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BT_Executive_Office, General Manager at Banyan Tree Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear rose20482,

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Banyan Tree Bangkok and rating us 5-star.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was a pleasant one, and thank you very much for sharing such gracious comments; it gives us energy to continue the legendary service.

I am very glad to hear that you’re impressed by our hotel that it makes you want to revisit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Bangkok in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Thank you for a wonderful stay. We very much enjoyed the one bedroom suite and its facilities and the Executive Lounge was great - special thanks to Mr. Oat who looked after us. Dinner at Vertigo was delicious and the live band at Vertigo Too was incredible. Thank you Ms. Aumpa, Mr. Sheppard and the team for making this the perfect weekend getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear julesmumm312,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok on your recent visit to the city, and also for taking the time to write a review about your experience.

We are delighted that your overall experience at Banyan Tree Bangkok was an enjoyable one. Especially, the One Bedroom Suite and its facilities that you do not find in many hotels in Bangkok! Also, thank you for your positive feedback on one of our staff, Khun. Oat, I will make sure to share your kind words with him and team.

We are also very happy to learn that you enjoyed your time at both Vertigo and Vertigo TOO.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and thank you also for your patronage of Banyan Tree Bangkok. The team and I look forward to having you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The staff were lovely and helpful. The suite was big, clean and comfortable. I had a pleasant time during my stay. The view from the bar on the 52nd floor was stunning. I would recommend to friends and will come back again.

Dear oo_evelyne,

Thank you very much for staying such positive comments with us in regards to your recent experience.

I am also happy to read that you particularly enjoyed our staff service, rooms and our alfresco sky bar, Saffron Sky Garden on the 52nd floor. Please allow me to share this with the team.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again and your friends to Banyan Tree Bangkok in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

How can I explain all of great service as you guys make it for us. How good are you for entertaining, servicing and look after us every single minute. I can say the highlight that make me remember them forever, Khun Bird who is the servicer of Vertigo, he is very nice and excellent with clear info of every food and very expert with the service. Finally, I have to say big thank for Khun Mariam who is the concierge, she is recommend us to join and try the food of paradise at this time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Panuwatchra C ,

Thank you for your kind rating and taking the time to share your review after your recent visit at Vertigo and Moon Bar.

We appreciate your kind compliment regarding our service and staff, especially to Khun Bird and Khun Maria. We had shared your kind words with them and the entire team. Your feedback gave us energy to continue working with passions, ensuring our standards have been maintained at all time.

Thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

The hotel was extremely clean, and we felt very comfortable. The food was delicious. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location was about 30 minutes from the airport, so the price of a metered taxi was not that bad.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear cnurse509988,

Thank you for giving your time sharing a positive comment with us. This means a lot to me and the team at Banyan Tree Bangkok.

We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed an overall experience at our hotel and thank you for giving such kind words on the cleanliness and comfort you felt during your stay.

Gracious comments like this give us energy to continue the legendary service.

The team and I look forward to having you back in a not too distant future.