The Peninsula Bangkok
US$ 144
US$ 140
US$ 63
US$ 58
Eastin Hotel Makkasan(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 56
US$ 309
US$ 283
Official Site
US$ 200
US$ 188
4,911 results
All reviewsacross the riverbalcony roomgrand deluxe suitemei jiangfax machinethai restaurantwrong sideboat servicechao phraya rivershuttle boatbreakfast buffetriver viewmandarin orientalour honeymoonluxury hotelconcierge deskfour seasons
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Great experience! One of the best hotel in BKK

Check In was fast!
Nothing special on the rooms side as they are pretty basic. Nice and clean, as you would expect paying such high room rate…However If I can make a comment (not a complain!!), I found the rooms outdated and a touch of new technology would be nice, all bed control panels/phones are old fashion….

But on the other side, “The big plus” of this hotel is definitely the F&B
Staff was really great! Especially the Executive Pastry Chef Yoan who really did the extra mile to make our stay unforgettable! We also met a French chef Cedric if I remember is name right …Food was excellent
Spa was the best experience ever!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The hotel staff was always so nice to be around and they were very gracious as they provided us with a nice bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and a free dinner to help us celebrate our special occasion.

We stayed at the hotel in a balcony room. It had a gorgeous view and it was really wonderful to be looking out on bangkok's skyline at night. The bed was very comfortable and the shower and bathroom was big and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bangkok.

We had a great experience at this hotel and thought it had a really interesting location. Since it was across the river from the main part of the city, it had a lovely private shuttle boat that took you across whenever you wanted. It was so nice to be on the boat that it actually ended up being a highlight of our trip!

the negatives:
1. the room was rather small, not a lot of room for luggage.
2. the room always seemed rather damp
3. The technology here is a little dated when compared to the Peninsula Shanghai, though it's still nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Thanks for The Peninsula Bangkok preparing for a unforgettable and the most impressive romantic candle-lit dinner for me and my girlfriend on 25 May, 2012, the date I proposed to my girlfriend. All the members, managers and attendants preparing for our special event are very nice and sweet. To be the most impressive thing, they settled a fabulous firework show on the Chao Phraya River without noticing me at first when I kneeled and gave the ring to my girl. So I was also surprised by the amazing firework and the warm service they gave to us. I and my girlfriend are very thankful for Peninsula Bangkok for giving us a sweetest memory ever.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The Peninsula was a fabulous stopover returning from Europe to Australia. The service and amenties were exceptional, access to the ferry to go up and down the river was just great. The staff could not be any more helpful. The room overlooking the river was just amazing very large (we were upgraded) and just delightful. We will be back again.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was just perfect, 9th floor or so as I recall.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank WanderEurope
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The location of Peninsula, Bangkok is very nice next to the Chao Parayah river. It is very comfortable and pricing is very reasonable. The quality of service is very good and the key business areas are easily accessible from the hotel. It has its own dedicated private ferry service which makes it very comfortable.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a view of the river.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business