3,531 results
All reviews rain tree cafe smooth curry the royal club lounge royal meridien raintree cafe glaz bar wireless road spg member breakfast buffet central embassy thai restaurant dim sum business trip excellent hotel lumpini park bts station business hotel
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My second stay at this property, unfortunately only 1 night transit. Again, starting with a great welcome experience at the Club Lounge (as Platinum Guest) and a nice welcome gift. My room was upgraded to the Club Level floor. Very good mattress and silent room. Very good breakfast with quite a variety was included in my rate. Even young coconuts were included.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
25  Thank agatrip
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I spent a few nights at this hotel with another female friend for a 'girls getaway holiday' and we had a great stay. The hotel is lovely with good rooms and great amenities. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I ate at 2 of the hotel restaurants and the food was good. There is a great bar below that we frequented a few times. The neighborhood is safe and convenient with spa's, restaurants, bars, convenience stores and a big mall within few minutes walk. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to business and holiday travelers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
25  Thank Mehernaaz
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Lovely friendly staff and comfy place. But busy. I enjoyed my stay. So clean and organized. The food selection was good too. The view of the room was great and calming. Only when there is an event things are slow and can't get any service though they are fully staffed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
25  Thank toti725
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This is a true five star property near the Ploenchit BTS station and US Embassy. Rooms are well appointed, and quiet retreat from the bustle of Bangkok. The fitness center and pool are large and well equipped. Dining choices are quite good, and highly recommend the breakfast buffet. Hotels are more than amenities, however, and we can't say enough about the genuinely nice people who operate this property. From the breakfast staff to the front desk to the gentleman running the fitness center, everyone was kind and attentive. We will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
25  Thank Mark F
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The hotel room is spacious, other facilities such as pool, bar, fitness etc are very good. Food is superb, amazed to see varieties of sea food. Staffs are friendly. My wife and me had a great three nights in the hotel. Thank you for your kind hospitality.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple