2,549 results
All reviewsfour seasonsspice market restaurantkasara loungebeautiful lobbybeautiful hotelgrand hyattcentral worldjunior suitebreakfast buffetbts stationthai foodshoppingconciergesiamgymtrainluxury
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Has a grand feel as you enter, rooms match up to this first experience. Perfect for business, large bathroom and shower. The breakfast spread and area is fantastic. Definitely my favourite hotel in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
RM_AnantaraSiam, Manager at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Dear Merkdeep,

thank you very much for taking your time to give us your feedback following your recent visit. I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay especially with regards to the service you received. Please allow me to share your words of appreciation with the team, whom will be pleased to know they have achieved in meeting your expectations. The team and I hope that your travels will bring you back to stay with us in the not too distant further.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

This is very simply a superb hotel , from the location in the centre right the way through to the final check out everything is done with calm and good manners , the rooms are very well designed in a traditional Thai style they are not the largest rooms but much more than adequate with plenty of space to move around . The bathroom is large , modern with an excellent range of toiletries , some of which ended up in my wife's bag for use in the next hotel where the soaps and shampoos are not so great in short this hotel is a must try , they also do some fantastic deals on room rates which are worth checking out

1  Thank Martin aryeh W

Dear Mr. Martin aryeh W,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us your kind words of compliment following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable visit especially with regards to the service you have received. I have shared your feedback with the team and they are happy to know that they have succeeded in meeting your expectation. I am also very delighted that you like our Thai styled room product, the large bathroom and bathroom amenities and the comfortable location. Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We liked the review n when we came. As soon as we step in the hotel, it was exactly as what we had in mind. We are lucky to be in an upgrade opportunities. Which enhances our experience. At the time ww are about to leave. We are already planning the next stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RM_AnantaraSiam, Manager at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear wilsontszfung,

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Anantara is everything advertised. Exceptional service and great thai hospitality. Coupled with best location in a hectic city. Perfect escape in the midst of the hustle and bustle. The only place I would stay in Bangkok.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kekoa T,

thank you very much for taking your time to give us your kind words of compliment following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable visit especially with regards to the service you have received. I am also very delighted that you like the special Thai hospitality we provide to our guests and the perfect location in the middle of one of the most hustle city's in the world. We shall look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Superb location, superb room, and even better service. Couldn't have asked for more. Also, their barber Suchin is arguably the best you will come across in a very long time. Close your eyes and book this for your vacation or your business trip to Bangkok.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for taking your time to share with us your feedback following your recent stay with us. I certainly appreciate your time spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and will share this with the team. Please allow me to pass your compliments to our Barber who I know will be very delighted to know he has succeeded in meeting your expectations. The Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in the nearest future.