Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com$101
Booking.com$101
Tripadvisor$101
Priceline
Trip.com$102
Hotels.com$101
5,995 results
All reviews the river garden pool shuttle boat thai restaurant the club lounge hotel boat river view room lobby bar high floor easy access junior suite breakfast buffet is shopping mall pools pier chao riverside
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2022

Quite disappointed for Sheraton chain hotel since this is not my first stay so comparison is quite clear

Due to Covid situation in BKK, hotels are impacted like others tourism business model which means you have plenty of times for preparation of re-opening let me explain why I said this in my 1 night stay for countdown 2022

- No safe-box install in the room
Yes, I got it after I call reception but they said it would take a long time to install since it had been relocate before the re-opening
- Red water in bath tub
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE explanation I got is it had not been use for a long time before re-opening
- Terrace entrance fee 1,000thb/person
Since our room got bad view to enjoy countdown fireworks so… even though we are hotel guest still got to pay lol
- Breakfast round for 45mins each
I understand you are try to reduce crowded people in the restaurant but 45mins? Really? Your staff came to notice us the time while we eating.. well I don’t know about you but it makes we feel like we were eating for free lol
- Staff service in breakfast room
Well some of them sure not ready to give a service that morning, well it’s nothing wrong with that, maybe It’s just me setting Sheraton standard to high perhaps

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Orchid Sheraton , Other at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers - SHA Extra Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2022

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this review. I’m very sorry that your visit was not all you hoped it would be. We are committed to providing a memorable hotel experience and I have shared your feedback with my team. Please rest assured that we do take your feedback seriously and that we will do our most to better meet your expectations next time given a chance.

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

I have reserved Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok to celebrate for First of 2022 and expected every will be fine.

After check-in , In evening when I taking shower a Hot water system can’t operated although it’s should be able to ready for use ?

And NOW 1.00 A.M. / 1st of 2022 a water leaks from lamp and ceiling which an unsanitary and foul as pictured and clip attached

Front desk offers 2 choices
1. Waiting for move to new room in the morning ( for what ? Becoz tmr I have to check out)

2. Moving to new room by myself. He didn’t volunteering for move or bring the others for us

At last,We decided to bring only a pajamas and blanket for taking a shower and sleeping tonight’s only

Staff completely lacking in problem solving and unprofessional. Until checkout, no one takes a better than sorry sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks for made a terrible experience
in New Year night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Orchid Sheraton , Other at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers - SHA Extra Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this review.
I appreciate your comments about the accommodation and we are currently discussing a plan for improvements throughout the hotel. I’m very sorry that your visit was not all you hoped it would be. I hope to have the opportunity to better your experience with us if your travels bring you back to the Chao Phraya River.

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Me and my husband stay here on Dec 31,2021, In fact, there are so many guests here but I got the excellent service from PATTAMAWADEE (front desk) who help me try to register WE TRAVEL TOGETHER and she also give me the excellent room that have a very good view . RATTANA (Reservation) is also have a excellent service who give me a very good information and taking good care. Both of them many me happy to stay here .

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 31 December 2021 via mobile

Great View of Chao Phraya River.

I was very impressed with this stay. Staycation for 2 nights during 6-8 December 2021, fabulous Riverview the my room (Iconsiam view).

Comfy and very clean even the room is old style. I hope if they will renovating the room it gonna be perfect.

Concierge is super friendly and helpful. They explained everything before I enter into a room. The food was so-so not good or not bad.

I think this hotel is the best place to staycation in town. I really enjoyed my stay and I would recommend Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok to any one.

Every staffs are very warm welcoming. Everything is well satisfied.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

The hotel rooms here are full of pieces of paper talking about their “valued guests.” Well . . . just how much do the actually value their guests?

I paid extra — a lot extra to get a room on the club floor. Only after I arrived do I find out that the Club Lounge is closed. So all the amenities you expect to get for the extra money are not available. “But wait,” they say. We’ll give you an equivalent benefit.

So what is this “equivalent” benefit? Instead of getting access to the club lounge on EVERY DAY of your stay, you get for ONE NIGHT ONLY a happy hour consisting of 90 minutes of “free flow” of selected beverages and a single plate of canapes. After more than an hour of waiting and several requests, the canapes finally show up. What do we get? One deep fried prawn, one tiny portion of Japanese seaweed with a sprinkle of fish roe on top, the tiniest and thinest ham and cheese sandwich you can imagine (maybe 10 grams of ham and cheese), three small pieces of fruit and a tiny portion of chocolate cake less than an inch on each side.

To make it worse there’s nothing “free flowing” about the free flow beverages. You can’t help yourself, and you have to get out of your chair to track down a waiter or waitress to ask for a refill.

This miserable excuse of a ONE NIGHT only benefit is the substitute for MULTI-DAY access to the Club Lounge that you pay for in your room rate.

I have to say that this is my worst experience ever at any hotel in the Bonvoy universe.

I think the management at this hotel needs to think long and hard about the concept of customer service. Or maybe Marriott Group needs to think long and hard about the management of this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Royal Orchid Sheraton , Other at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel and Towers - SHA Extra Plus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this review. I’m very sorry that your visit was not all you hoped it would be. We are committed to providing a memorable hotel experience and I have shared your feedback with my team. I hope to have the opportunity to better your experience with us if your travels bring you back to the Chao Phraya river.