Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,614 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2019

This is one of the most beautiful five star/ heritage hotels I have seen. I got a chance to visit before it shut its door for renovation. Extremely friendly staff, great amenities inside and well connected to the MRT/ BTS stations. I am looking forward to visiting again post its renovation!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank wanderlustconsultant
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay here twice during 2018. Sadly the property closed in Feb 2019. I’ll always have very fond and comfortable memories of my stays. I really hope the new modern development on the same site will encompass the same service style and some decor from the previous property. I can not wait until the “new opening”. Thanks guys.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank alpineheath12
Reviewed 14 February 2019

Enjoyed staying there. Very good location and a safe classy place. Very good breakfast buffet and nice all say coffee shop. I would stay there again. They also have a really good Chinese Restaurant and I would strongly recommend the Peking Duck.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank jerrysolebury
Reviewed 18 January 2019

I was recommended this hotel by a coworker and I am pleased overall that I took his advice.

THE LOCATION:
The Dusit Thani is conveniently located in Silom near a healthy selection of public transportation. Right around the corner (literally, you walk right outside the hotel and take a left) there is both the Sky Train and the subway. You also have Grab (Thailand's Uber/Lyft equivalent) which is very affordable and easy to use.

THE ROOMS:
Apparently there was an issue with my reservation when I arrived, so they ended up upgrading me to a Premium King room. I can only speak to this type of room. It was excellent! I had a private balcony which overlooked the pool/courtyard/waterfall. The room itself was clean and spacious. The bed was VERY comfortable (a comfortable bed is a big selling point for me). The shower/bathroom was clean and there was good water pressure with plenty of hot water. I never ordered room service (because I ate SOOOO much food elsewhere), so I can not speak to the food at the hotel.

THE STAFF:
The front desk, the housekeeping, the doormen...everyone was very kind. I imagine this is a reflection of the Thai culture in general. I have zero complaints in this category.

THE GYM/AMENITIES:
Believe it or not, I never took a dip in the pool, but from what I saw, it is a relaxing setting. Next to the pool is a gym. Where hotel gyms are concerned, this was top tier. There is all sorts of equipment and free weights as well as a couple staff members doubling as physical trainers (in case you had questions about your workout). The gym was clean and well maintained.

Overall, I was quite satisfied with this hotel and would absolutely recommend a stay here. If you would like an elevated experience, get into a Premium King room...you will not be disappointed.

**Side note: the Dusit Thani is going to be undergoing a major renovation starting in January 2019. I am not sure if the owners will be different or even what type of changes are on the list, but if it's an improvement to what already exists, we are in good shape.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank peonke
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Very handy to shopping and transport, overall a great place to stay, if a little tired in some respects. Food and service were very good, facilities also good and nice to find a squash court for which the hotel was only too happy to organise an oponnent.

Date of stay: September 2018