US$ 159
Banyan Tree Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$ 203
US$ 183
BanyanTree.com
Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 97
US$ 73
Priceline
7,973 results
All reviewssky barthe hangovertower clubbreeze restaurantsirocco restaurantthe riverriver view suiteliving roomour honeymoonrooms are hugeamazing hotelbreakfast was amazinghotel guestsbreakfast buffetsitting areaupgraded to a suitesilom road
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The high price of the cocktails, about 20 Euro each, is absolutely worth it, considering the stunning view over Bangkok in the evening. We took many pictures and were even offered to be taken a photo of by one of the nice staff members. We went there with long pants / long jersey dress and sneakers after a long day of sightseeing and it was fine. Must see!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Yes this place was in Hangover 3 but it's overpriced and very similar to a high strung Vegas hotel, need I say more.

4 regular drinks were $120 too much to pay for just a great view of the city skyline.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful. The rooms were meticulously cared for. The breakfast was clearly second to none. The staff was very professional and very much customer service oriented.

I was not impressed that we had to leave the hotel to have a few drinks as the dress code policy did not allow for me to enter. I did not travel with pants and close toed shoes as I was going to a hot tropical climate.

I proposed to my GF in this hotel and we had to leave to have a quiet dinner and drinks to celebrate. In my opinion it should have been noted somewhere that we needed appropriate dress attire prior to arriving.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The way they made us check in, despite having paid to stay at the arrival act, demand me to make a deposit of more of the stay (already paid) for any extras, which I thought was unreasonable and dowdy and expressed them my disagreement suggesting them for all purposes had the data of my credit card which was always a guarantee. As I refused, I had no choice and I suggested it would be a no credit customer, it was accepted, but I think that is very lack of consideration for a client.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located 5m walking to BTS and boat pier. We stayed in a room with views to the river on the 24th floor. Rooms are huge with incredible views. Service is great and breakfast is amazing!! The sky bar has one of the best views of Bangkok.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple