lebua at State Tower
US$ 90
US$ 67
US$ 121
US$ 113
Eastin Hotel Makkasan(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 68
US$ 59
Orbitz.com
US$ 281
US$ 263
7,818 results
All reviewssky barthe hangovertower clubbreeze restaurantsirocco restaurantthe riverriver view suiteliving roomour honeymoonrooms are hugeamazing hotelbreakfast was amazinghotel guestsbreakfast buffetupgraded to a suitesitting areasilom road
Reviewed 7 August 2012

After our wonderful Thai wedding and 16 days of staying at various locations around Thailand we checked into LeBua for the last night of our honeymoon. I had stayed here before so already had high expectations and I'm happy to say that those expectations were exceeded on this visit.

The staff were as wonderful as ever taking care of any requests promptly and even upgraded us to a suite on 57th floor where we had not one but two balconies with the most amazing views of Bangkok. We went shopping and came back to find a bouquet of roses and honeymoon cake with a card. Such a lovely touch. (We then received another one of these cakes when we dined at Mezzaluna that evening).

The whole suite was immaculate, I only wish we got to spend more time there.

I could not fault LeBua on anything and will surely return again and again. In fact, we'll be back for our 1 year wedding anniversary :)

Also, if you leave anything behind, you can rest assured that the staff will do everything they can to return it safely back to you. We had purchased a new camera that day and were taking some shots on the balcony later that evening. I put our old camera down on the air conditioning unit and totally forgot about it. My heart sank when I got home and realised that I didn't have it. All the pictures from our honeymoon lost. I phoned the hotel at 4am local time and, despite the ungodly hour, they called me back within 20 minutes and confirmed that they had found our camera. It was then returned safely to us in the UK.

There are not many places that you could leave such an item behind and expect to be reunited with it but LeBua is one such place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Rooms were perfect!
The view from the room was unbelievable!
The breakfast buffet was D E L I C I O U S !
and the Skybar was fascinating!
Has a great location and everyone is SO helpful!
I recommend this hotel 100%!
no doubt!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Lebua...... What a way to finish off a amazing holiday! After a long journey back from koh Chang we arrived @ The Lebua feeling under dressed on arrival but were welcomed as royalty.
Each couple within our group had an individual check-in host who was very friendly & polite. Our Tower club suite was breath taking with views that you only see in films.
Breakfast was included in our room and after seeing our room my high expectations were not disappointed. The options were never ending, Fresh fruit, rice, eggs anyway, sushi, cereal, glazed gammon, pastries & soo much more!
Throughout our stay the service was exceptional. My girlfriend was celebrating hr birthday whilst here and during breakfast the staff presented her a birthday to our surprise considering none of our party informed them!......Amazing!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Love this hotel. Wonderful, effective and friendly staff. Gorgeous use of space, light, and lighting. Received a complimentary upgrade to a gorgeous suite with incredible river view. Welcoming service; staff really acknowledge you and the staff here are all gorgeous. Breakfast is a delight. So often we are up late and don't make breakfasts but this one is a motivation for an early rise. Sky Bar is amazing as always. Location is perfect. Robinson's department store nearby has amazing lines and prices.

One suggestion for Lebua: I wonder if prices for food and drinks were a little lower in the pool area restaurant if you might suddenly see a huge increase in business there. I can understand keeping the other restaurants posh but this one is in such a beautiful setting I think people would come visit it in groves if prices were more accessible.

Lebua is tops. Can't wait to return. Dream hotel.

Room Tip: Get a river view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The suites with the river view are the best ( floor 21 and up) and the upgrade is absolutely worth it! Service is state of the art, and the breakfast buffet is awesome. Most day visitors come to see the sky bar ( the Dome) which was featured in the movie "hangover 2", and since then the number of visitors at the bar have trippled. Logical consequence are higher prices, more security, less atmosphere. Still worth visiting, but the better choice for a romantic dinner al fresca with the same view w/o the crowd is the restaurant on the 52nd floor. The hotel overall needs an update after 8 years in service, and does not quite compare to the newer 5 star hotels in town like the Kempinski. But then, we are comparing at the highest level of accomodation and service.

Room Tip: Higher levels (21 and up) w river view
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple