“Love the Lebua!”

lebua at State Tower
Ranked #83 of 890 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed at the Lebua at state tower for two nights in July and absolutely loved it.
When we arrived we were asked if we wanted to upgrade rooms for $30US but decided not to, then they came back and said they had upgraded us anyway as it was our first stay, to the 55th floor. The room was great, spacious, modern and with all the mod cons. Nice touch that they leave you the weather forecast for the next day when they turn down your bed.
The buffet breakfast is amazing, pretty much anything you can think of, and nice that they include cappuccinos etc for free, not likes some hotels that try and charge you extra.
The sky bar was fun, no queues or anything like I had read prior.
Overall I thought the hotel was stylish and staff friendly and helpful, would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrsleigh

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I stayed at Lebua in October 2010; this is certainly a hotel that I will not forget. I stayed there for 3 nights as part of my trip in Thailand, and it was the most amazing 3 nights in Bangkok! I must say that, I am a very fussy woman, however this hotel exceeds my expectations and it definitely deserves a 5 star PLUS. The service was outstanding, the breakfast was exquisite, hotel amenities (not to forget the BVLGARI toiletries!) – No faults with this hotel at all. I am looking to return to Bangkok very soon with a group of friends and without doubt I will book Lebua; my friends must see it for themselves!!! Loved everything about it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Simply perfect!
The room offers everything. Our room was located at 58th floor. What a great view.
As members of the Tower Club we were entitied in the Breeze bar : it was superb with fine dining.
Once a time we will come back...

Room Tip: go for a room at the tower club!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We booked this hotel as a Mystery deal on wotif.com. The only mystery about it is why it was so cheap! We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived. The room was amazing, the view was stunning, the pool was spectacular, the position was excellent as it was handy to the river so we easily got to all the tourist sites. There was nothing I would change.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2012

sky bar is definitely the highlight, worth stopping by for a drink if you're in BKK. Otherwise, nothing too memorable...okay location, decent rooms. solid choice if you're looking for somewhere that passes as "western nice".

one thing I should note is the service – really great. walked in looking like a total beach backpacker bum (had been sailing for a week without a shower/shave), asked for a king room and got upgraded to 3 bedroom suite. it was massive…maybe 1,200 sq ft?? huge balcony, killer view of BKK…kinda ridiculous considering I was travelling solo but o well. alright, i guess that was sorta memorable. traveled in feb 2011.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo