3,464 results
All reviews an early flight air asia domestic flight henry j beans covered walkway one night connecting bridge the free shuttle bus next morning between flights sky bridge an overnight stay pool view late arrival short stay rooms are large checking in
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

This is so convenient to the airport. Spotless room Great facilities if you have time to use them. Buffet bteakfast wad ok with lots of choice. Big hotel and very busy but also very efficient check in and out Then an easy walk over the sky bridge to the very large airport.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
MontichaR, Manager at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear chefAussie,

Thank you for your kind comment. We are delighted you enjoy your overall stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Access to airport is direct and easy via elevator from the terminal (exit 6).

Pros:
- easy, quick, access to airport.
- comfortable bed
- good wifi

Cons:
- corridors stink of stale smoke
- Food we had in the bar / grill (pesto pasta) was genuinely awful. We didn't finish our meals
- expensive in comparison for what you get.
- poor shower with low pressure (2nd floor)

Overall, good for early morning flights, not ideal place to stay for more than one night.

Stayed: April 2016

Dear Martin123100 ,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the high quality of the bedding provided, WIFI, and the close proximity of the Airport. In relation to the aspects of your experience that were not up to your expectations, I will be working with the team to address this so that we can continue to improve.

Hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The Amari was an excellent choice for our layover hotel stay. We have stayed there twice and both times the service, quality of room and service was 5 star. Quick to respond to needs of guests and top quality check-in and out service. Very clean

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear thomaseugened ,

On behalf of everyone here at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, we would like to extend our thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your kind words have been duly noted and we will be sure to share them with the team. We hope to have to opportunity to host you again some time in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and appreciated the easy access to the airport. This is a simple hotel with many rooms and what would be considered dated carpet and such. It's not luxury but offers exactly what any traveler on the go would need - Great location. Clean bed. Shower. Fresh towels. Wouldn't stay long term as this hotel is far from mostly everything but it's great if you have an early flight.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank C W

Dear C W,

We are delighted you enjoy your overall stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Amari Donmuang Airport Bangkok.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This was my 3rd stay at the Amari Don Mueang and I have never had any problems here. The rooms are clean and well presented, the property is in a good location (great for an overnight stay before a domestic flight), staff members are friendly, helpful and fast. Breakfast is an amazing buffet with an array of western, south East Asian and south Asian foods, fitted to all food preferences (I'm a vegetarian and had no issues). But this stay in particular went above and beyond what I had previously experienced due to an incident involving me leaving my wallet including my ID and 10,000 baht on the bus I had taken from Sangkhkaburi to Bangkok. I realised this as I was checking in with my husband, and I broke down in tears in the hotel lobby. A staff member (who I believe was a bellboy) approached me, and I, flustered and probably quite rude due to stress, begged for an English speaker to help me as we do not speak enough Thai. He took me to the business center and that was where I met Sutthida. Sutthida went above and beyond her role. She spent almost an hour calling place to place: the bus station call center, the more specific station itself, the bus driver's private number; I watched her be transferred between about 8 different people. On top of this she brought me tissues (I was beside myself crying) and helped me calm down, she was patient as I was also on the phone to my mum and the insurance company in Australia.. After all this, finally good news: the bus driver (I have given a huge commendation to him as well) had located my wallet. He arranged to meet us at a bus station a walk from the hotel. Well my husband and I had no idea where to go. So Sutthida told us to go up to our room and take a break and she would talk to her manager and ask to come with us. She did come with us, she walked us to the bus station to meet the driver, and we wouldn't have found the place without her! I got all my money and ID back as well as some irreplaceable items that I keep 'safe' in my wallet.
Not only did I manage to get my wallet and money back in this incident but it was dealt with professionally and kindly. Surthida went far, far beyond any obligations she had to help us, two people she didn't know. She treated us as more than guests but as people and I have not experienced that from any hotel before. I cannot commend Sutthida highly enough, we will never forget her or her kindness and I truly hope she is commended for her resolution of this problem.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sarah_moore21495

Dear sarah_moore21495,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay with us here at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. I will ensure that your kind words are passed on to all of our team members especially Sutthida.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.