3,959 results
All reviewswhite roomthe executive loungescarlett restaurantburger restaurantsilom roadtrendy hotelchong nonsi btssilom areafloor to ceiling windowsnight marketrooftop restaurantan upgradebreakfast buffethigh floorclub roomlate checktuk tuk
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Do
Great location
Very friendly staff

Don't
Under renovation so restaurant not open
English a bit of a problem with some of the staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dmad17
Sofitelsilom, Resident Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We have well noted your comments and suggestions, and we appreciate your input. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Bangkok Hotel G when your travels bring you back to Bangkok.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Sofitel Silom three times. The hotel is situated in the financial district of Bangkok. It is a sight for sore eyes / feet after the long flight I take from Paris. Upon entering the beautiful lobby I was immediately whisked up to the "Club" level, offered a cold face towel and a refreshing fruit drink while checking in. After the rapid, personal and refreshing check-in I was walked to my suite just down the hall. The hotel has many amenities. A full service spa for my aching feet, a couple of great restaurants and the option of having a free happy hour for Sofitel Club Members. I was able to fill up on the delicious Thai themed hors d'oeuvres and Thai beers with an excellent view of Bangkok out of the panoramic windows before wandering the exotic streets of Bangkok. The service on all levels is superb ! Though this hotel is not inexpensive by Thai standards, the extra money spent for the unsurpassed service, excellent and varied choices of restaurants makes this my hotel of choice in Bangkok. I will defintely stay at the Sofitel Silom on my next trip to Bangkok. This hotel has recently changed over to the Pullman line of Accor Hotels, but still maintains it's high standards.

Room Tip: If you are an Accor Gold, or higher member, the rooms on the Club level are all great !
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was on a trip that included three continents and took three months. This was my favourite hotel of everywhere I stayed. It was elegant, sumptuous and I could have stayed there for weeks.

The staff here are extremely polite and service-oriented. They really put other hotels to shame with their professional service. They are subtle, kind and careful, going out of their way to ensure you have a great stay with little details.The waiting staff also wear lovely traditional silk gowns.

The Sofitel Silom upgraded me with Silver status to a huge room on the 27th executive floor. The huge room was well laid out, with a comfortable bed with nice bedding, a great view of the Bangkok skyline and was stylish, very clean and modern. A large closet, safe, flatscreen TV, desk and fridge with minibar were in the room. The bathroom was large with a walk-in shower and a nice bathtub for soaking. The amenities included a hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers, and luxurious L'Occitane shampoos and bath gels, which are in all the rooms.

Those with Accor status shouldn't miss the complimentary cocktails and snacks from 5 - 7 p.m. daily and separate breakfast buffet that included smoked salmon but apparently has less variety than the regular breakfast buffet in the restaurant. It was largely sufficient. Breakfast for Western tastes and Asian breakfast items were available. They also provide Internet stations and a reading room with magazines in many languages in the lounge.

The location is in walking distance to a skytrain station, street vendor's market and the Silom village for restaurants. I would definitely go back there on a future visit to Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 April 2012

We spent 3 days and 4 nights in Bangkok and had the pleasure of staying at the Sofitel/Pullman. Truely outstanding and faultless. An oasis of calm and professionalism in an intense city. The staff were welcoming and simply couldn't do enough for us. The food and service in the Club Lounge was excellent and the rooms well appointed, immaculately clean and well serviced. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Book a club room. The upgrade is well worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Sofitelsilom, Resident Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Reviewed 15 April 2012

We have been having dinner with my friends at Pullman. I previously stayed in this hotel when it was Sofitel. And last month ago I noticed the hotel changed the flag to Pullman.

One truly an amazing change is the decor throughout is beautiful giving the whole place a lovely relaxed and tranquil atmosphere especially the lobby looks very modern, totally change from old chain!

I appreciated the scarlett restaurant, it was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful place.
It is such a great range of restaurants and food quality were excellent

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Sofitelsilom, Resident Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012