1,170 results
All reviews soi langsuan bedroom apartment lumpini park central chidlom washer dryer home away from home full kitchen rooftop pool and bar central world walking distance long stay top floor living area egg station wonderful stay late check siam paragon
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We checked in this past weekend and were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to the presidential suite. It's a lovely 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment with a living room, kitchen and dining room in addition to a separate sitting room alongside the living area and a large balcony with a dining area under a pergola and a couple of lounge chairs. Everything was beautiful and the bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. I much prefer to stay at a serviced apartment to a hotel when traveling with family because there is more space for the kids and parents to spread out and relax. The service was impeccable. We were especially happy with all the helpful advice from the concierge who recommended sights and arranged tours for us. You should definitely have the hotel breakfast buffet. One of the best breakfast buffets I've had with various options for both Western and Eastern appetites. Room service was delicious also. All in all, it was a great stay and I look forward to returning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Utaiwan_S, Front Office Manager at Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Khun iquito7,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our Presidential Suite which normally occupied by long stay guest who stays for a year or more. I will personally pass your compliment to all concerned especially Concierge and the Food & Beverage.

We hope to have a chance to welcome you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have stayed in sooo many hotels all over the world but only one other has moved me like this one. This is a great place in a great neighborhood. The rooms are spacious, really spacious with great separation throughout. If your mate snores just close the sliding doors and go sleep in the other spacious living room. Two tv's!! , full kitchen with all you need, its really like being at home with all the luxuries of a comfortable home life. Great views, rooftop pool with great views, spa and all, and the staff is great.I highly recommend this place and will surely look forward to returning here. You will be happy you chose this place as there are sooooo many choices in Bangkok.

Room tip: better view higher up I guess but I stayed on the 6th floor and had a great view.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mark D

Dear Khun Mark D,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you love our suite and enjoyed our brand concept.

We look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home here in Bangkok on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We are part year Thailand residents and are frequent visitors to Bangkok. We have had 30-40 stays at hotels in the city over the past 3-4 years varying from one night up to about a week. We had previously been staying at a nearby 5 star hotel of another major U.S. hotel chain, but they have recently been experiencing very high occupancy or raised their rates for other reasons, so we opted to try the Mayfair Marriott and we are very glad we did. The staff was gracious, helpful, professional and very attentive. The facility is excellent. We stayed 4 nights and received an unexpected room upgrade to a 2 BR suite, complete with a full kitchen and washer/dryer. The suite was spacious and very comfortable and well-appointed. The swimming pool is great - protected and perfect for lap swimming -and I made use of the fitness center which is well-equipped and spacious. The bar was very good and the drinks quite tasty. We did not try any of the dining venues at the hotel, but there are many nearby options to try outside anyhow. The king size bed was quite comfortable. My only (minor) complaint is that the pillows were not very good for me (too flat) and when I requested foam pillows they were rather hard. Next time I may bring or buy my own. That's just a minor drawback. As mentioned before, the staff here is excellent and we look forward to our next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GigHarbor_Dave

Dear Khun GigHarbor_Dave

We are glad that you tried our Service Apartments and enjoyed our concept. I will pass your compliment to all concerned associate for the effort they made for your memorable experiences.

We hope to have a chance to welcome you back again on your next Bangkok visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We arrived early morning at these apartments and they pulled out all the stops to get us our room early.
The room itself was very good, three bedrooms, very spacious and good amenities. The location of the hotel is good, some bars and food places local and not too far to walk to the metro.
Our problem came when we left. We were leaving early morning so the night before i requested a vehicle explaining carefully, 5 adults, 1 child and lots of bags. Lo and behold next morning a standard taxi turned up. Took them a good while to get it sorted and did not seem that bothered that they had mucked in the first place.
Overall, very good premises but ensure you double check that they understand your needs if you make a specific request.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Utaiwan_S, Front Office Manager at Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Khun Pwillholme,

It was nice to hear that you enjoyed your suite and explored the neighborhood well. We do apologize for the misunderstanding about transportation type as a van will be most suitable for your family which my team fail to convey message in a clearer manner. I personally talked to the team to make sure that this kind of incident will not repeat with any guest in the future.

We hope to have a chance to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Received a warm welcome from the doorman all the way to reception. Personalise check in process and I would like to thank Pim for her kind hospitality. Stayed the 2 bedroom apartment, the amenities are simply prefect and well thought. The in room dining was very good too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jay S, Manager at Mayfair, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Marvinomc,

Thank you for taking the time to share this 5-star review following your recent stay with us! It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest had a fantastic stay with us and I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your experience from the moment you arrived to our delicious food. I am proud to know that you appreciate the excellent level of service extended to you by our associates, especially Khun Pim.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Jay Schtulmann