The stay at the hotel was generally okay, but there was a problem with the payment during check out. I booked the reservation via internet and i read that it was fully paid already. Upon check out though they said that i haven't paid a cent of our reservation so we had to pay for the stay, when i came back to the philippines i found out that they charged the payment after i left Bangkok, I'm not happy with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square is a 4 star hotel in the vibrant centre of Bangkok. With 423 well appointed rooms, this is the perfect destination for both business trips and holidays. Guests can relax by our pool, in one of our 5 bars, or be temptedby the delicious choices available in our 3 restaurants, while our conference facilities are perfect for meetings and functions. Close to transport, entertainment and shopping, the hotel is ideally located. Parking is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok On Siam Square
- Bangkok Novotel