“Cannot get worse”

Ranked #2,041 of 12,310 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: Siam
Description: Piri Piri Flaming Chicken was founded 18 years ago and it is one of the brands that BR Munns International Co Ltd develops and manages. Mr. Bradley Ryan Munns who is the Founder & CEO started Piri Piri Flaming Chicken in 2000 and currently more than 5 restaurants serving authentic Mediterranean style cuisine both in Bangkok and southern Thailand. We have a dream to bring our unique taste of grilled, hot and spicy chicken to the global stage. With Piri Piri Flaming Chicken franchise opportunity, that dream is a step closer. Piri Piri Flaming Chicken was conceptualized to serve the more discerning segment of customers who are looking for the finer taste in life. This is in line with our mission to serve Mediterranean style food that is healthy and tasty. We grind our own spices from scratch and no artificial taste enhancer nor trans-fat in our food. We believe in serving our valued customers a really wholesome good food that is rich in natural spices and fresh ingredients. Cuisine
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The prices are high and they will add tax and service charge after. The staff is shouting at each other and only has time for customers if you raise your hand for at least 10 minutes while they are busy with each other or doing nothing. And I have never in my life tasted a more dry chicken. The core dish is the chicken and they fail miserably. Find a street food chicken meal instead, it will likely be 10 times better and more tasty

rui b, General Manager at Piri-Piri Flaming Chicken Paragon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Customer we sorry about your experience regarding the staff ! Can you please tell us in witch branch this have occur?
Regarding the prices we operated inside a Commercial Mall not on the street and pay taxes.
Service charges and Taxes are informed in the Menu.
Best Regards

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Would never go back
Food- extremely poor
Service- extremely poor
Cleanliness- poor
Definitely will not recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I have been to this place before but that was over 10 years ago. At the time I did not find it matching my desire. But today I decided to give it another try simply because I wanted something different. I visited the Emporium branch and found the place empty but then again it was 4:40pm. As for the menu, it had basic mix and match items being pasta, chicken and seafood. Prices seemed fair but there was no way to tell until price was matched with portion size.

I decided on spaghetti Bolognese and I was surprised it only took 2 or 3 minutes to arrive. The portion size was correct for the price and it managed to hit the spot, however it was a la carte and I could have used some bread or salad to make it a proper meal.

So with that said, I guess you have to be in the mood for the menu selections and that is not good or bad. So to be fair I give good marks for value, quality and service. Would I suggest it to a friend? Again if that is what they are looking for, then it would be a first suggestion.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Good chicken. Conveniently located near the grocery so we decided to take our lunch there. Did not disappoint. Price is reasonable too.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Order chicken breast salad with rice....
Chicken way over cooked and dry, rice was way over cooked almost to the point of mush...
Had 1/2 chicken and chips, yet again way over cooked and extremely dry...
Chips no seasoning and very cheap low quality chips.
Complained to staff, they didn't care and still charged me full price for both meals...
I would not bother going here as its far from Portuges flame grilled chicken...
It's more like two day old dried out roast chicken....

rui b, General Manager at Piri-Piri Flaming Chicken Paragon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Tom,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. we cook daily all our fresh ingredients . Do you know witch branch this incident happen?

We really appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely