“Good Value”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

An impressive menu choice and excellent service make this restaurant a good stop for lunch. Not tried it for dinner yet but can definitely recommend it for a spot of lunch.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband visit this restaurant every month. It is my favorite place to eat. The food is delicious, suffice and very well presented. The staff are friendly and tentative and the restaurants are stylish with contemporary decor. I would definitely recommend a visit to one of the Greyhound cafes.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Usually we are eating at the Greyhound Café in Thonglor area. But there is a nice variety of European and Thai style food available at all places. Very fast, friendly and efficient service. Overall good value for money!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I was looking to have lunch here at Emquartier and then I saw Greyhound at the corner of the floor, I am not hesitate to choose.

Their food very nice. I ordered Crab meat rice it is gorgrous and also Sear Scallop Salad and Salmon belly deep fried.

Price reasonable compared with the quality of food.

Also I order "Bliss me off" the Perrier drink it very sparkling my day.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The restaurant's design is very trendy and modern. Looks very classy and stylish. There's a wide variety of food, with fusion Thai-Italian pasta. Price could be rather pricey for budget travellers. Good service!