“Clean, spacious apartment handy to transport”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Street
Livingroom
Tops supermarket open 24/7 en 2 ATM machines in our buidling
2 Coffee shops in our building
The view from the terrace
View from the Penthouse
The view from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
AussieTra...
Brisbane, Australia
“Clean, spacious apartment handy to transport”
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Jan's apartment has three very large bedrooms with king size beds and three decent bathrooms. The kitchen is functional and even includes a dryer. The lounge is comfy and the views from every window are amazing. The manager Korn was very helpful and obviously really cares about taking care of the apartment and ensuring your stay is pleasant.

There is a short stroll to the pier for the ferry across to Saphan Taksin BTS station or you can walk from the apartment to Krung Thon Buri station (about 5 to 10 minutes). There is a fantastic massage available next door at the massage school and there are many convenience stores downstairs and across the road. The restaurants downstairs are great, we tried the Italian one and also 'Meat Up' which is a Korean/Japanese BBQ. Yum! We also ate at the beautiful Thiptara restaurant at The Peninsular Hotel across the road. There are a lot of other places to try along the road towards the Hilton but we ran out of time. We even noticed a cooking school!

We recommend the apartment for families or groups of friends as it is quite large.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views
Liked least: Distance from centre of Bangkok
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Singapore
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

7 Sep 2012
Thanks a lot and we'll provide BTS maps for the next guests!
I hope you will come back to Bangkok soon.
Kind regards,
Hong Kong
Reviewed 2 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
2 Sep 2012
Thanks a lot for the review and I'm very happy that you had a good time at my top floor penthouse in Bangkok.
I hope to see you again.
Singapore
Reviewed 21 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

21 Aug 2012
Dear Rachel,
Thanks for your feedback but it's seems that we can't do anything good for you.
I've sent you 2 mails the first days to see that everything was fine and I asked you if you've any special requests but without any answer.
My manager provide more then enough towels for the guests (2 per person) but my penthouse is not a party place like it's written at my website. The whole penthouse was so dirty, I never saw it in 15 months that I rent out my place.
Probably you need to book a 5 star hotel next time but I'm sure you can't party there.
I'm happy with the other 37 good "honest" reviews we had from families all over the world!
Best regards,
UK
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
8 Aug 2012
Thanks a lot Julie, I hope to see you next time again.
Kind regards,
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing