3,164 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road american embassy one bedroom suite park view pillow menu embassy area macaroons central embassy beautiful hotel dining table washer dryer lumpini park our honeymoon huge bathroom home away from home serviced apartment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent three nights with friends and family...Excellent location,awesome service.Very comfortable stay overall.Large airy,well lit rooms.Staff for ever willing to help.Taxis are available at short notice and staff ensures that the tariff is as per the meter

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I say here for 5 days. The hotel is in a good area next to multiple embassies. Shopping malls and train stations is a short 10 min walk away.

I stayed in a corner suite. It had an open kitchen. It was handy to cook up something simple. The bathroom was big with a tub. The views were good from the suite.

I used the pool and its decent for a refreshing dip. It's not very deep or long so don't expect a good workout.

The concierge was helpful.

Room Tip: corner suites have good views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank DonnieT7
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Coming from Canada to long time friend’s wedding party here. Staying for 5 days at a very nice hotel. This hotel is so closed to everything we need. Restaurant, shopping centre, metro, salon, theatre, etc. There is a shuttle service. Great restaurant and bar on side. Very cute swimming pool. All staff were so friendly and incredible.. I have a problem with my mobility, they help me in every thing I needed. Although the parking is ample, driving in and out can be challenging. Metro or taxi or grab is recommended.

Room Tip: One bedroom suite is nice and generous on space. Washroom is huge. Nice view on the 20th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MichaelG11660, General Manager at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Decha W
Warm greetings from Oriental Residence Bangkok.
Thank you so much much for commenting here at TripAdvisor, We are trilled to read your good comments from your last stay here in Bangkok. We hope we are able to warm welcome you back here at Oriental Residence Bangkok and send you a warm
Sawadee Krap
Michael B. Gaehler

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My family and I stayed four nights in a two bedroom suite and had a most comfortable stay. The residence - and very aptly named since it reminded me more of a very luxurious home rather than an impersonal hotel - was located right in the middle of the city but you'd never have guessed once you are inside it's peaceful cocoon. It's location next to the US and Dutch embassy means that you are probably in one of the safest neighbourhoods in the city.

Staff were extremely accommodating and attended to our every need. Breakfast at the cafe was delicious - selection was not as large as some other establishments but quality was consistently good. The ala carte option (part of the buffet) meant that you get freshly made food including eggs, waffles and pancakes, and coffee was always made just right.

Overall a most relaxing stay in one of the most hectic cities in the world - we spent the day navigating the heaving crowds and then retreated to our peaceful oasis every night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We'd like to commend these staff for their excellent service, courtesy and efficiency , viz. Foox, Brem and Tui. Thank you to all!This hotel is highly recommended. For our lunch: The roast pork with black pepper was superb - most delicious!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MichaelG11660, General Manager at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Dollykee
Warm greetings from Oriental Residence Bangkok. We are trilled you had such a wonderful time here at Oriental Residence.
I will share with my team all the good words from you and we are waiting for you to come back very soon.
Best regards