3,136 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road american embassy one bedroom suite park view pillow menu embassy area macaroons central embassy beautiful hotel dining table washer dryer lumpini park our honeymoon huge bathroom home away from home serviced apartment
Reviewed 5 April 2018

well the first day we were warmly welcomed and staff were amazing. had no complaints ! problem started at 6ish in the morning. The loud exhaust sounds from motobikes going by woke me up... and i was pissed.... u put a 5star property by the road side without good sound proofing windows....?! sooo i went to the reception in my pj's who told me not to worry the cos the bikes probably wont go by and wake me up anymore..... i was taken back by the wierd answer. the other receptionist said we will change yr room in the noon to the ones facing the gardens. I said thats fine and i apprecite it. but i did want a good night's sleep... i got to bed at 2 am and i just dont understand why u'd build a place and charge the prices u do and get goos windows..... theres a kid in my room and thank god she didnt wake up... in the end they offered breakfast to make up for this rather reluctantly. They didnt understand english too well unless you put things bluntly or how to make it up to customers. buuttttt they did bring 3 macroons the next day to say sorry. which was soooo sweet of them! :) was a nice touch.

after having moved rooms. life was much better! the conceirege was super helpful. staff are generally very kind and are always willing to help you out.

room is nice and big and clean and new looking. Breakfast was good. They have adequate numbers of people at reception to help when people check in.

breakfast was nice and clean and had a good variety.

Room Tip: make sure u get a rm facing gdn or u r screwed. wake up to the sound of traffic in the mrng. u'll literally hear build up as it gets busier
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shalynn_12
AnnaRohm, General Manager at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Shalynn_12,

I am very sorry about the inconvenience of having to change rooms due to the noise. Will definitely ensure that upon next visit we allocate a room on the other side of the building. Am pleased to read that the team did follow up and try to make up for the unpleasant start. However, am sure you would have preferred to have a good rest from the beginning.

Was glad to read that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that the team was attentive. Please do feel free to contact me directly whenever you plan a return visit to Bangkok. It would be my pleasure to take care of your reservations and ensure it is seamless.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice hotel smells good
In the looby rooms are more than excellent but the WiFi is very poor
The area where the hotel is
Its very high vip area
And there is a small super market just front of the hotel

Good day.........

Stayed: April 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We followed up on the WiFi and noted that our provider faced some technical difficulties during your visit. We were able to resolve this issue. I am sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. Was glad to read that you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Located at the upmarket wireless road just beside the embassy the suites provide good residence with average hospitality! We checked in today in our 3 bedroom apartment! On a fully paid booking the lady at the reception blocked two nights tariff on my card saying she didnt realise it was a paid booking! In the apartment we found one tv not working! Three toilets have only one hair dryer and which didnt work too! Housekeeping takes a long while to find a replacement! Buck up guys! This is my second stay here! We love the location and the views dont let it down with sloppy service!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear pulkitbabu,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Oriental Residence Bangkok. I am truly sorry to read about the incidents that happened during your stay. With a little attention to detail and some communication we could have avoided the hassle of having the credit card reversed. Once again we should have paid some attention to the hair dryer functioning and being in every bathroom prior to releasing the room. I have spoken to our Executive Housekeeper who will ensure that we remind our team to check every hairdryer daily. I am sorry that we let you down on your last visit. I do hope that you will give us another chance and we can show you that we can get it right. Please do contact me directly and it would be my pleasure to assist with the arrangements.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the 3 bedroom suite with 4 of my friends; I shared the master bedroom with one of my friends. Another 2 shared the medium sized room while one had her own. The space was lovely with an open concept kitchen fully furnished with a full sized fridge, cutlery, utensils and some pots/pans. Each room has its own toilet and there was a washing machine and dryer. Overall lovely stay. Clean, nice view.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

An elegant hotel with a modern-day english charm, tucked away from the busy shopping crowds and traffic. Location is good - a convenient 10+ min walk to Lumpini Park and to the BTS station. The view from the 10th floor 2-bedroom suite king & twin room was great, room furnishings & amenities were detailed and more than adequate with the bonus of a fully equipped kitchen & washing machine. The concierge was helpful & knowledgeable with great dining recommendations within walking distance from the hotel. Had an enjoyable weekend stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends