“First Time... 😍”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We are family who loves eating. Today (April, 13 2018) we were here eating Dim Sum (buffet). The food was very delicious. We really enjoyed eating here! The staffs were very friendly. If you were to order desserts, we would like to recommend you to eat Sago with cantaloupe. It's like ice cream but not too sweet. We wouldn't tell you much. You have to taste it by yourselves. Don't miss such a great dessert!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Wednesday evening, the restaurant was quiet and service prompt and attentive. The view from the top of the hotel is impressive and adds to the meal experience. The food was very good, and good value for money.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided dinner last minute and decided to check out Silver Waves. We entered the resturant and were greeted immediately by what I suspect was the manager. It was packed with a party ( birthday) but we were seated immediately. Great table for 2 at the window. Let me say the view is gorgeous. Floor to ceiling windows on the 36th floor of Chatrium Hotel. Couple bottles of water and a great glass of Cab from Chile and we were ready for our shrimp spring rolls. They were absolutely grand..they were nearly all shrimp inside a thin crust served like sushi. If you go a must! Next sweetcorn crab soup. It was good like a corn chowder with a tablespoon of crab. I thought more salt was needed, my wife informed me I didn't need salt. Who knew! It was okay, I ate it all. As we were licking the bottoms of our bowls, on came the entree. We, after some education from our server went for the Szechuan beef and chicken with onions and ginger. We had egg fried rice. OMG the beef was so so good
Sugar snap peas and carrots cooked to perfection and it had to be wagu beef. So tender so delicious one of the best Asian dishes I've had. The chicken was also very good by The the szechuan beef and shrimp spring rolls were the bomb. Very nice place, dress up okay. Great service, all for 70.00 US.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Views over rhe river are good as its on the 36th floor.
Food was ok. Nothing wrong with it but given the price (at Bangkok rates) it wasn't good enough to justify it.
Service was very good although that may have been because there were as many staff as customers (and therefore no atmosphere).

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Had a lovely Valentine dinner with amazing view over the river,was nice to go out on the veranda to watch the fire works on the other side,service was good stuff very helpful