3 people are viewing this hotel
$52
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$52
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
ZenHotels.com
$34
Priceline$52
Hotels.com$52
Agoda.com$52
2,092 results
All reviews bts station mbk siam shopping thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Room is nice and has a good view. Location is perfect and very convenient near sky train. Staff is wonderful especially Alex who walmly welcomed us. Thank you staff for recognizing me as IHG member. Service was beyond my expectation.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Somnuek C
KingfaThanapumichai, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear somnuekc26,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam .

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Fo staff very well spoken english and fast response to what I wants and needs. They are very polite ,kind and knowledgeable. Thank to Ms Som or Sum who explain our benefit when we took the key at 6pm. Thank you for the reception lady during registration at 10.00am ( I forgot her name ), she manage to got us a connecting room and explain it won’t ready till 2pm coz the guest will checkout by 12pm, she offer to left over our luggage to be keep at the store. It’s not a problem for us since we want to explore Bangkok. ( room 2001-2021)

Room is clean and huge. Toilet also huge. Ac is cold which I love it. No complaint for the room.

FB : during breakfast, the FB staff is the opposite from Fo staff, they seem lack of service, no smile , no happiness and seem confuse handle the guest which I saw 95% are foreigner who’s not speaking Thai. Food is just okay for breakfast. Bread, choices of egg , juices, fried rice , congee ( rice porridge ) , potato , salad , fried meehoon, vegetables etc

My concern is that congee:
1. The food tag shown as “ rice water boiled “
instead of congee or porridge. It’s surprise
me

2. It is a simple and main food in Asia breakfast.
Just cook a plain congee with condiment on
the side for us to choose and every one may
enjoy your congee. However, on that day, it
was a pork congee. Me and my friends
unable to eat it since they are moeslim and I
vegetarian.

But overall , we enjoy our stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank kaihc

Dear kaihc,

Greeting form Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam.

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and we are glad to know that your overall stay with us was satisfied . However , we are very concern your experience with breakfast and staff issue and we will definitely look into this matter for further improvement .

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Really good location for the hotel, only 5 mins to shopping area (MBK, Siam ....) by walk. Convenient shop near by hotel. Also near by BTS-National Stadium

I stayed in Room 1609 and the room was good and big size.

And I would like to thank you 2 female staffs whose check-in for us on 25Feb20 with good services. Sorry I forgot to ask their name and their name tags were “Trainee”.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Johnnyeung
KingfaThanapumichai, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Dear Johnnyeung,

Greeting from Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam.

We would like to thank you on behalf of hotel for take time to review such a great stay on TripAdvisor.
We are very thankful for all of our staff members and the efforts they provide to keep this place going .We are glad to know that our staff notices their hard work as much as we do .

We looking forward to seeing you again next time

Bests regards

Kingfa Thanapumichai

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Great location for public transport and great value for money. The hotel is relatively easy to get to by public transport. We arrived at morning rush hour so knew it would be quicker than a taxi! The airport link takes you to Phaya Thai(separate cost- 45 baht), the light green line from here to Siam and then dark green Siam to National Stadium ( BTS is 120 for a day pass) It is 2 minute (less than) walk from here, though be aware it’s stairs only down from the station and you need to turn back on yourself to get to the hotel. It’s not tricky. For getting out and about this BTS stop is then great for getting to the river, getting to the metro line and Silom etc...

We arrived by 10:30 expecting to drop our bags but were upgraded and checked in early, the hotel were also able to give us a late check out until 2pm for no charge. This was really helpful. No issues with speed of check in/ check out either and all issues and questions resolved and answered very quickly.

We had a nice view over Bangkok (not sure there’s any particularly beautiful views to be seen here, so was good!)

Breakfast is pretty standard for international chains, rooms aren’t huge but are clean and well kitted out.
Perfect for exploring the city.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Woph1903
KingfaThanapumichai, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear Woph1903,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BANGKOK SIAM.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Stayed one night in room 2002. Small room, small bed, excellent location, next to National Stadium Station, 5 minutes walk to MBK and the malls of Siam. We were pleased to use the hotel's self-laundry machines and dryers. We left the hotel at 6.30 a.m. and received a packed breakfast which we ordered the day before. The reception phoned and got us a "taxi meter" to Don Muang airport. The driver did not put on the meter and when I asked him to activate the meter, he refused and said the journey will cost Bht 500. As we have been many times to Bangkok and know the prices, I demanded that he stop and let us off. We stopped another taxi in the street, the driver put on the meter which came to Bht 181... I gave the driver Bht 200, we both were happy. Pay attention . The hotel is recommended for a one night stay in Bangkok.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Baruch H
KingfaThanapumichai, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear Baruch H,

Thank you for your time sharing us your experience.

We are sorry that the experience with Taxi was not impressive .We encourage guest book direct to our third party to avoid of the taxi behavior dispute third party price a bit expensive . However, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback relating to overall experience during your stay .Your helpful comments are much appreciated and your feedback will help us to continually improve the standard of facilities and services offered to all our guests.

Looking forward to see you again in the near future

Kingfa Thanapumichai (Ms.)