“Nice for a change from Thai food !”
Review of Melo - CLOSED

Melo
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Stylish new addition to Sukhumvit Soi 11 scene. Outdoor lounge featuring innovative food and great cocktails. Conveniently located only 100 yards from Nana BTS station, it is a great place to meet friends and colleagues. Open Monday-Saturday 3 pm - midnight.
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I love Thai food but had been eating it every day for a week it was time for change.

The food at Melo was very nice. Good chips and meat dishes ribs and beef. I was very hungry when I went but the portion was good and strong. Please ask the staff for their specials menu as it has good extra dishes.

I will come here again and write another review.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

We dined here tonight after much research to attempt to find something in Bangkok that was a safe option for our first dining experience since arriving. We were very pleased with our choice as the food was everything we read about and the staff are extremely pleasant. The hostess Soraya was a lovely lady and made us feel very welcome.We ordered the beef cigars, tempura prawns and the pork ribs and we were very pleased with all our choices. The wine list is very limited by the glass and that would be my only negative. Melos is a little hard to find, but if you ask people where Charlies Bar is and follow the road around from there you will find it. Thanks to the chef for a great meal and Soraya and her staff for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Really really nice... Excellent place tucked away off the main road
It's signposted on the main road of soi 11
Air con in door pleasant out door terrace over looking street
I opted for The hostess recommendation
Tampura prawns and Thai duck
Amazing

Reviewed 31 May 2012

We just had dinner in Melo and from the beginning to the end it was a pleasure!
The starters were amazing. Especially the pork belly. The main courses (pepperchicken and boneless beef) were also great and they serve the best homemade fries in the world....
After the hot apple-tempura with creamy vanilla ice whe now for sure: we will come back and tell all our freinds.
The manager of Melo, Soraya, is the perfect host. Verry friendly ánd funny.
Thanx for a great night.

Marko and Richard

Reviewed 28 May 2012

The menu is quite original, with some interesting combinations. I would recommend the sweet pork belly to start and seabass as a main course. The French fries are supposed to be home-made but they looked to me as if they were defrost, so nothing special. Service is excellent with very lovely staff. The place is not cheap so I believe that overall it's quite good value for money.

1  Thank liline92