“Great service !”

Tailor On Ten
Ranked #24 of 540 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a Canadian-run tailor based in downtown Bangkok offering a true bespoke experience at competitive prices. We’re obsessive about quality, which is why we offer in-house production quality-controlled at every stage and authentic European fabrics from world-class mills. Our flagship store is located in a beautiful town house on Sukhumvit Soi 8, away from Bangkok’s noise.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very good service. 2 fittings and parcel well received in France. The suits and the shirts are perfectly tailored, love them :-)

I strongly recommend this boutique.

All reviews
"pair of pants"
in 14 reviews
"fitted perfectly"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am fortunate (or unfortunate) to work in an industry where I wear a suit all-day-every-day 12 months a year. Having tried and tested many tailors over the past 10 years in Asia I have settled on TOT as my #1 preferred place to buy my suits.

Apart from the excellent quality and craftsmanship of the suits the customer service is really exceptional with these guys.

The suits certainly cost more than elsewhere and are at the limit of what I am willing to pay for a daily work-wear item, however you get what you pay for. People often comment on my TOT suits and ask me where I bought them. Over prolonged use they hold up better and longer than my suits from other tailors in Hong Kong, Bangkok or Seoul.

I look forward to returning to Bangkok again in the near future to pick up some suits from Ben and his team.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have had a lot of suits made in Bangkok, all different tailors, all referred by people in the know, and at a verity of different price points, but Tailor on Ten stands out above them all. If you think all suits are the same, don't care what you wear, and want a cheap deal, look else where. However, if you if you value craftsmanship, go to tailor on ten, no one else in town puts this type of care into their work. Its not about brand names, they honestly don't matter, a lot of big names in the industry put out some B rate (or worse) product, Unless you're in the industry you probably won't recolonize the mills, that doesn't matter though, when you walk in to Tailor on Ten you can be confident that they are invested in every suit and every customer. Don't know the first thing about suits? All the more reason, the folks at Tailor on Ten LOVE what they do, and it shows, they will explain everything to you. Be prepared to spend a little money, be prepared for it to take a little longer than some places, but what you get will be more than worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The customer service was Amazing! The staff are very knowledgeable about the different fabrics used to make a suit, which helped a novice like myself big time. I would definitely recommend this place to friends in the future.