Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Continued great service for 4 years

I have made 4 visits in person, and have placed several orders online using my in-store... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jeff S
Perfect service

As I needed suits for my job, I needed quality and was willing to pay for it. The contact to make... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DirkW464

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from US$ 19.90
More Info
from US$ 43.00
More Info
1,050 results
All reviews these guys quality control bespoke suit online order end product end result great product multiple fittings final product final fitting finished product quality fabrics suit jacket business shirts fitted perfectly suit fits whole process
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am fortunate (or unfortunate) to work in an industry where I wear a suit all-day-every-day 12 months a year. Having tried and tested many tailors over the past 10 years in Asia I have settled on TOT as my #1 preferred place to buy my suits.

Apart from the excellent quality and craftsmanship of the suits the customer service is really exceptional with these guys.

The suits certainly cost more than elsewhere and are at the limit of what I am willing to pay for a daily work-wear item, however you get what you pay for. People often comment on my TOT suits and ask me where I bought them. Over prolonged use they hold up better and longer than my suits from other tailors in Hong Kong, Bangkok or Seoul.

I look forward to returning to Bangkok again in the near future to pick up some suits from Ben and his team.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I have had a lot of suits made in Bangkok, all different tailors, all referred by people in the know, and at a verity of different price points, but Tailor on Ten stands out above them all. If you think all suits are the same, don't care what you wear, and want a cheap deal, look else where. However, if you if you value craftsmanship, go to tailor on ten, no one else in town puts this type of care into their work. Its not about brand names, they honestly don't matter, a lot of big names in the industry put out some B rate (or worse) product, Unless you're in the industry you probably won't recolonize the mills, that doesn't matter though, when you walk in to Tailor on Ten you can be confident that they are invested in every suit and every customer. Don't know the first thing about suits? All the more reason, the folks at Tailor on Ten LOVE what they do, and it shows, they will explain everything to you. Be prepared to spend a little money, be prepared for it to take a little longer than some places, but what you get will be more than worth it.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The customer service was Amazing! The staff are very knowledgeable about the different fabrics used to make a suit, which helped a novice like myself big time. I would definitely recommend this place to friends in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Had a very pleasant experience from start to finish at ToT.

Being new to custom suits, I was initially very intimidated by it all but the team at ToT was very accommodating and helpful when advising on every aspect of the suit. (shout out to Cha especially)

Reviewed 24 March 2018

By far the best tailor I've ever used. Frequently get comments on the great quality and workmanship of my suits and jackets. Have also recommended to many friends and business partners, and everybody has been more than happy!
Highly recommended!!