“Simply amazing”

Ranked #814 of 12,734 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: I am an executive Italian Chef with 30 years experience. I serve original Italian dishes with a touch of my personality, but also my own recipes issued after years of research. Because of the limited number of seats, in my restaurant you will find a intimate and friendly atmosphere, ideal for laid back evenings and romantic dinners.
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best places in Bangkok where you can eat the real italian food with taste and balance between the ingredients.
Chef Carlo knows very well what he is doing.
This is a small restaurant and customers feels at home.
All the dishes are made in real time, that's why the taste is perfect.
Try it and fall in love with this place.
Gnocchi alla vodka....My favorite dish!!

1  Thank Stefano-wmp

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Found this place by chance on Google maps and turned out to be quite a gem! Carlos has done a perfect job on keeping food fresh and simple - almost everything tasted handmade which is a huge plus in my book. Small, homely, warm, no frills. Just the way it should be.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This is such a cute little charming and authentic Italian restaurant! Only four tables (two inside and two outside) so make sure to call in advance to book. We went for dinner and had the most delicious Italian food! We had the margarita pizza and caprese salad (which comes with burrata) to start- both were amazing! The pizza crust was crispy with just the right amount of cheese and tomato sauce. The burrata was creamy and had the perfect accompaniment of homemade pesto. For the main course I had the tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms and truffle- WOW! Really good homemade pasta cooked al dente with a light creamy truffle sauce and tasty porcini mushrooms. For dessert we had the tiramisu and it is one of the best I've ever had (and I've been to Italy to compare)- so rich and creamy with the perfect amount of coffee flavor.
The owner (and Chef), Carlos, is so lovely and friendly which added to the wonderful dining experience. Thank you Carlos! We will definitely be back the next time in Bangkok!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Great pizzas and pasta, comfortable atmosphere with a really friendly and professional chef. Probably the best pizza I had in Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Except its name everything has been changed with the new manager & chef. the small space is very well-decorated and it gives you a welcoming feeling. Food is absolutely good and I can say its one of the best in town. The chef is a real gentleman and very welcoming.
I thought it is unfair to keep my old review so I added a new one. Hope the new manager keeps up the amazing work.

1  Thank Traveler_M55